nomanda (noah and amanda)

The most unexpected ship that nobody saw it coming😂

Rating: 9/10

Season 2: I know they were by no means dating this season but I thought I would add this in. I thought it was cute when Noah said 'She's the one' when Amanda auditioned for James and Noah's band.

Season 3: Didn't have any scenes lol

Season 4: I loved their interaction when Noah was singing and playing his guitar and stuff in the rehearsal room. It might have been a bit awkward but I thought it was cute and teenagers usually act awkward around each other when they like each other. I liked how it was a slow progression into them liking each other.

I did really love Amanda's soft side but I did wish she focused a bit more on dancing this season and still had some of her hardcore personality from season 4. We saw bits of it but not enough. I feel like Noah acted quite similar towards Amanda as he did with Abi but not as shy as he matured more. I did find a few scenes a bit cringey like when they were saying which one had the cuter nose but anyway. I loved their scene in the hospital though. It felt very real and was so sad. It was so cute how Noah said that Amanda was his reward.

They were a really unproblematic couple and relatable. Nomanda is honestly one of the only reasons why I rewatch season 4. When I first watched season 4 I shipped them so much and I still do now but not as much. Noah and Amanda seemed to deeply care about each other and didn't cause drama like other couples.

It kind of annoys me when people say that Amanda is so much older than Noah because Logan and Myles are only like a month apart in age. Logan has said before in a YouTube video that she had body image issues growing up because she developed a lot younger than other girls her age and Myles might have developed a bit later than others so it could be seen as a bit offensive towards them.

I was so sad when they broke up with not a real proper explanation. Noah literally said to Amanda he loves her and would come back for her but seemed to move on to Jacquie very quickly which seemed a bit unrealistic to me.

But nonetheless I really liked Nomanda and they acted like how teenagers act to me. I feel like they are your first love kind of story with two people that you wouldn't expect to end up together.

A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed! This is my opinion and no opinion is wrong.  I respect everyone's opinion.

What ships do you want me to do next? I won't be doing season 7 ships till after season 7 ends. I am doing Westaniel next but what others would you guys like?