jiley (james and riley)

Let's start with Jiley because they are iconic.

Rate: 8/10

Season 1: It was so adorable how they got together. I loved how Riley thought James was a player but James only liked Riley. Their first date in studio a was adorable! 😍
I loved when Riley helped James with his Math, it showed that she really cared and believed in him.

Season 2: So we all know what happened to them in season 2.... But I think when James kissed Beth and cheated on Riley it was obviously bad but I loved the list Riley made for him and it showed how hard James had to work for Riley. I loved their duet at Nationals it was so cute!

Season 3: This season really showed how much they had matured. James wanted to move on to the band and Riley was trying to let loose. Some people said they found the whole Ella plot unnecessary but I think it taught Riley a lesson and made her stronger. Internationals was amazing! Their duet was beautiful and made me really emotional, I was like 10 at the time so I didn't fully understand it but watching it back again recently made me cry.

Season 4: This is where the writers ruined Jiley. Season 4 was just a hot mess full stop. At the beginning of the season they were super cute. But they didn't need Riley to cheat on Alfie. James has already cheated before like why do we need Riley to? They also ruined Alfie's character. He had so much potential and was an amazing dancer. After Eldon left TNS only really had Noah as a strong technical dancer and Alfie was nearly as good as Noah. Alfie was a caring person but he interferes with Jiley which made everyone hate him. Riley didn't even have to work to get James back like he did for her. They honestly should have broken up. TNS should have focused on the new characters and not made Jiley such a big storyline, they honestly really annoyed me that season.

Season 5: They were in one episode together and were pretty cute

Season 6: They weren't in this season

Season 7: They were in the Christmas special and I did really like them together.

So that's my opinion on Jiley. Please comment which ship you want next :)