chpt 2 :p

HI PPL I JUST WANNA SAY SRY IF THINGS SEEM A LITTLE OUT OF ORDER!!! and idk why i was typing in all caps smh but anyways i am very sorry if things don't make sense i'll do recap chapters if any of you guys get confused! kay? i hope you guys enjoy and i'll do a recap after the next chapters! for now byyeeee and on with the story !!!!!
- takeda-chan

chapter 2 : reconnections and revisits

( 3RD POV )

a few days after the "incident" you can't help but think of the buz-cut male, with is grey-blue eyes (according to google) his tanned skin his smile from when his friend told a joke and we were walking behind them. hell, it's kinda hard not too. but you then remember what happened last time you were in a relationship, without realizing it you started to hyperventilate at the thought and all memories of bullying the rumors and it was all bc of them. they did all of the rumors and bullying. all of a sudden in the middle of your thoughts your older brother ban bursts through your door "Y/N!!!" as he shouts and rushes to your side to comfort you.

( Y/N POV )

as my big brother ban bursts through my door and shorts my name i finally realize i was hyperventilating. i try to calm myself down but it didn't work. 'i thought i was over this? what is happening? is the thoughts i had a trigger?'and again being brought out of my thoughts ban hugs me in attempts to comfort me. not long after of ban telling me things such as : "everything is alright" "i'm here now" "it's ok y/n" rio and zuko come in.
and i tell you if they hadn't look at me with that scared sympathetic look on they're face i would've kept hyperventilating and probably died from lack of air. i started to calm down after realizing everyone was in my room making sure i was ok. ban notices i slowed my breathing down a lot. he looks at me and ask (signally) if i'm ok. not being able to speak as i want bc i lost my voice almost i stuttered an "i-i'm a-alright" rio and zuko soon come up to me and hug me tight and start to sob. "i-i'm s-so so s-so s-sorry" i say to my little brothers. everyone had left my room, it was just me rio and zuko. they both fell asleep crying so i knew they'd wake up with puffy eyes. i put them in their room and went to mine soon after because tomorrow would be my first day karasuno high.

( TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY XD )

after i fell asleep for what felt like 10 minutes i got up at around 5:00am and since i got up early i made tea/coffee and a toaster strudel. i then went to read a little and get my bag backed since i didn't do it last night. at around 6:30 i went to shower brush my teeth do my hair and wash my face. as i was getting dressed i thought about  the boys in the karasuno jackets 'i wonder if they'll be there and what sport do they play to have the jacket ?' it was now 7:30 and ban and my baby brothers were ready to go. i got them ready at around 6:45-7:00, so i could wake ban at 7:00 7:15. once we were ready i said good by to my brothers and watched as zuko started to cry as they car drove off it broke my hear i couldn't stay with them but it's a new start they'll get used to me leaving.

(  TIME-SKIP TO ZE SCHOOL BELL RINGING )

as i sat in my seat, i looked around to see if i had the same classes as one the boys i saw a couple days back but instead i was met with a familiar face- OMG HOLY SHIT I KNOW HER! "MINA ?!" i say getting her attention " Y/N OMG ITS YOU" i run to her with my wide e/c and h/s h/c in the wind (hair style = h/s) and jumped on her. she caught me obviously and we sat in each other's embrace for a while before breaking apart. me and mina have been friends for years, probably from k-6! but she sadly left. we were still in contact but never really got to see each other because she moved, but who knew she move here too?! "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!YOU GROWN IN THE RIGHT PLACES I SEE!" mina says. i knew she was mentioning my breast/butt. "HAHAHA I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR YOU! what class do you have??" i ask.
mina points to the classroom i just ran out of. "i have that class!!" i say excited. we walk into class together and sit down. "did you to karasuno in your first year mina?" i ask her hopefully she says yes so she can help me around here. "mhm! don't worry i'll show you around! and all the eye candies too" mina loses me at "eye candies" 'what could she possibly mean by that?' "hey y/n did you hear me?" mina asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "no i'm sorry what were you saying?"i ask. "well they don't have y/f/s here but they have lots of other sports you used to do." mina says. " that's fine i don't this i'll do sports this year anyways i'll just do the conditioning" i say.