chpt 7 :p

no a/n today besides chapter 8 and 9 are coming out within the next couple of days hopefully. it takes me abt an hour or two just to write one good chapter so yea also i'm thinking abt doing one chapter every 3 days or so other than that onto the story !

(y/n pov)

ever since i saw tanaka with that girl in his bed slurring his words i haven't did much, i'd wake up go to school not caring about my appearance much then i'd go to the library to do my homework then come home and go to sleep. it was annoying my older brother because i left him with rio and zuko, i bet the two miss me a bunch, i miss them too don't get me wrong but i feel like i've lost my entire will to do anything. tanaka helped me with so much throughout my days here at karasuno i trusted him and was willing to give my heart to him but now... i don't know what to even think or do. it all just happened so fast, the situation happened weeks ago. mina ban and saeko were checking on me like crazy they were extremely concerned and worried i told them i'd be fine and back to normal soon but i don't think that's gonna happen. i feel broken even if i tried to put these pieces back together it would always be those tiny shards missing. 'did he get bored of me? what did i do to him? i miss him so much... but does he miss me like i miss him?' that's when ban came in my room and sat down next to my pale body, i hadn't ate nor slept in days, i didn't have a reason to. "y/n please... we miss you me rio zuko mina saeko... and" he paused i hope he wasn't gonna say his name "tanaka too... he thinks you're still upset about it, he wants to explain and just try to get you to understand him" ban was the kind of person to tell you to give people chances and time no matter what it was. all i did was sigh and curl up more and that's when ban snapped.

ban had picked me up and threw my over his shoulder, i tensed up from the sudden movement. my older brother grabbed me an outfit then snatched the cover off of my body and put me in the bathroom. "get ready y/n and be ready in an hour please" ban was tired of my mood and wanted this to be over already. 'welp i'm not getting out of this at all' i looked in the mirror and say my messed up hair baggy puffy eyes i got over my half bad appearance and brushed my teeth and washed my face, it was around 1pm and it was saturday so why not sleep in. then i removed my clothes then turned on the shower to the second hottest setting and quickly washed myself so i could enjoy the hot water. (please tell me i'm not the only one that does that like you'll wash up quickly just to stand in the hot water) after that i got out and put on my underwear (bra and pantsu) then i left the bathroom to go put on my clothes and do my hair.

after i got ready i went to the kitchen i saw my brother making me some ramen and sushi, he turned around and looked surprised. "well don't you look adorable now that you don't look like a depressed little baby bastard" he smiles as he put his hand on my head. well let's just say i didn't wanna put up with the slander soo i quickly moved my head and chopped him in the side while he was vulnerable. "ya'know you don't follow your own rules much" i smiled at him in a sarcastic way "haha you're my sister i shouldn't have to keep my guard up around you, it been a while since i've seen you smile it's nice to see it again" right when ban finished talking i heard tiny footsteps. i looked behind me to see my two little brothers super happy and surprised to see me "y/n !!!" they both yelled as they tackled me from the outside of the kitchen "we missed you so so so so so much!! we were worried you'd never come out of your room again to see us!!" the two small boys squished my face against theirs and i chuckled "i miss you too boys i'm sorry to have you worried about me but i'm happy to see you both" i kissed them both on their foreheads and hugged them. as i got up the two boys and my older brother went to the table to eat and i followed along with them.

while i saw eating i asked ban a question. "so why did i get up and get ready again ?" that's when he gets a text message and says "i'll explain in the car boys get your shoes and jackets on y/n let's go"