Chapter 1: The Meeting

Ok, let's start it off. I'm not a popular chick and I'm not a bad one either. I'm a loner and have no friends. I sit in the bathroom at lunch because I'm too afraid for everyone to see me. Yep, my life is perfect! My name is Aaliyah Carey-Smith. I'm the loser in my entire family. My younger sister Ariel, is the queen bee of the school. People literally bow down to her. My older brother Scott is the king. He is quarterback of the football team, has the features of an angel and has biceps that would knock you out of your socks. He may be my brother but I may have a slight, teensy, small crush on him. It doesn't matter anyway, he's already dating Rebecca Brown. She is the leading star behind my sister. I know what your thinking, how could such a loser like me be related to such majesties like that, but God must have been doing something to set me up with a sucky life. With acne all over my face and dirty, stringy blonde hair. I really am an example of those blonde jokes. I was currently in the bathroom eating my lunch. I couldn't stand to sit at a table all by myself and have everyone look at me. It would be too painful.

"Yeah, so Rebecca told me that she was going to bring Scott to Zachary's pool party tonight and try to get him to fuck her. How genius is that?" I heard voices entering the bathroom. Why were they coming in my lunch lair. I need my personal space! From their voices I could tell that it was Ally and Malia.

"Yeah, so genius. Although I do wish Scott was my boyfriend. It would be so much better. But don't tell Rebecca I said that."

"Don't worry sweetheart, I won't. Hey, did you hear about the new teacher for civics. His name is Dave Lachowski a.k.a. Mr. Lachowski. I heard that he came to replace Mrs. Lamb. Some say he's super hot and young so it wouldn't be so bad if I tried to woo him." Ew, gross! I can't believe their talking about stuff like that, but then again, I've never even kissed someone other than my parents before.

"So you'd leave me for him?" I heard Malia ask. I looked through the stall door creak and saw her ganging up on Allu.

"N-No, of course not. You know I'll always love you." I heard Ally say. I then saw her grab Malia and then they started kissing passionately. At first it was intriguing but it started to get gross. They were starting to strip and I don't think they were going to leave anytime soon. Ok, ok. Keep calm Aaliyah. There had to be a way out of here. I looked up and was thankful that this stall was my favorite. I grabbed my stuff and started to unscrew the air vent. I was just about to climb through when I dropped the screws in my hand.

"Did you hear that?"

"Don't worry about it." Malia then went to her bag and took out a dildo. GROSS! That was it, I was out. I climbed into the vent and just started crawling. I didn't care where I ended up I just wanted to get outta there. I stopped to decide where to go when I heard creaking. I looked around me and saw no one until I realized the creaking was coming from underneath. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! How could I not realize that this thing wouldn't be able to friggin carry me. Ok, the first thing to do in a situation like this is not move at all but, if I don't move how will I get out. I started to get frustrated and moved my hand out of instinct and hit the wall of the vent. BIG MISTAKE! Everything else went by in a blur. First I was in the vent the next I was in some bodies arms having a seizure or panic attack, whichever makes you sleep at night. I saw people beginning to surround us and take pictures and videos and throughout all of this I kept thinking, why me. Why me? I never did anything wrong in my life. No detentions, referrals, expelltions no anything.

"Hey, stay with me. Hey!" I heard yelling all around me. Mostly laughing. I then opened my eyes which I realize to this day was a mistake. I opened them to find my brother and sister laughing with the rest if everybody. Damn those two. I kept shaking until went into slow motion. I stopped shaking and looked around me. There was nobody there except for the boy that was holding me. It was all just an illusion. I looked up at him and immediately fell in love. His chocolate brown hair and luscious lips made him irresistible.