''So, you excited for tomorrow night?'' Paige asked, quickly changing out of her ring gear into comfy sweats and high heels, only a look some as awesome as her could rock.

''Oh my god I'm sooooo excited!'' I beamed ''in fact I think this is the most excited I have ever felt in my entire life!'' I cried.

''I feel you girl'' Paige said giving me another big hug ''aww, what I wouldn't give to relive my debut all again, nothing beats that level of excitement, so make sure to enjoy it girl'' she smiled.

''Oh I defiantly will, thank you Saraya''

''Hey, you guys wanna go out after the show tomorrow night and celebrate your RAW debut?'' she asked me.

''Oh I'd love that, and I'm sure Roman would too'' I beamed ''ooh I just had a thought! Okay so I know this may sound a little corny, but we can like totally double date now, you, me, Roman and Dean'' I said winking at Paige

''Finally'' Paige said winking back ''we been looking for another couple to double-date for ages'' said excitedly.

Suddenly all the lights went out in the arena on the monitor, then after about 5 seconds they came back on, and I could Bray Wyatt standing outside the ring, looking intently at the all the Superstars inside. I watched as he slowly circled the ring area, observing everything going on with a little smirk on his face, but I noticed he didn't actually get inside the ring yet, which technically there were no rules against.

Just then we heard #Sierra...Hotel....Echo...Lima...Delta......SHIELD# for the third and final time that evening, as Roman emerged at the top of the arena steps, his long hair all dripping wet, and his game face on as thousands of fans screamed his name.

''Roman!'' I yelped clapping my hands excitedly, feeling just like all the fans out there as I cheered happily for my man.

Paige immediately started cracking up laughing as she watched me.

''Hey! You did the same thing when Dean came on ok'' I teased.

''Yeah I know, I just didn't realize how goofy I looked'' she teased back.

I hit her playfully on the arm, then turned my attention back to the screen...''Oooh look! Oh my god Roman just speared Bray! They're not even in the ring yet!'' I observed, as I watched Bray crash head first into the steel steps after Romans vicious spear, followed by Roman standing up and doing his famous ''OOOAAAAAHHHH!'' roar, which sent all the girls in the crowd absolutely wild for him! I was of course getting used to all the attention Roman got from all his female fans, but it actually didn't bother me, in fact I thought it was all very sweet. Just then Roman got up and ran round the circumference ring, delivering Bray with his famous 'Drive by' move as soon as he stood up. Bray fell backward onto the barricade, and Roman wasn't too far behind to get him with the Samoan drop!

Satisfied he'd decimated the leader of the Wyatt family, Roman quickly made his way into the ring, and ran over to help the rest of his Shield brothers. When Bray did finally manage to get back up, I could see he was absolutely livid! That's when he finally decided to get inside the ring, where he made an instant bee-line for Roman, attacking him from behind.

I was so glad we were in the privacy of Paige's locker room, because we were behaving like obsessed little teenagers right now, both jumping up and down together, and clapping ecstatically every time ours guys scored a shot. We know we looked silly, but we were having way too much fun to even care.

In the end, it came down to the Wyatt's and The Shied being the last six men inside the ring, and they all fought extremely hard, wrestling and beating each other up with every move in their arsenal, when suddenly outta nowhere both Luke and Eric teamed up and lunged at poor Dean....''NOOOO!!'' Paige screamed as Dean got tossed over the top rope.

''Dean Ambrose has been eliminated'' the announcer said.

''Pft, Screw you!'' Paige huffed, throwing her boot at the TV ''damn hillbilly family getting my Deano eliminated'' she scoffed.

''Aww, I'm sorry girl'' I said smiling sweetly over her cute little temper tantrum.

''Nah its ok, I know they're weren't scheduled to win, but it's still frustrating to watch'' she moaned.

Just then Roman grabbed at Luke's feet and picked him up, then with Luke on his shoulders, Roman backed himself up against the Ropes, and dropped Luke to the floor with an over the top rope Samoan drop ''That's for my brother!'' he yelled out to Luke.

''And this is for mine!'' Eric yelled behind him, kicking Roman in the back. Roman dropped over the side of the ring, but used all his strength to somehow keep himself elevated up on the apron. Out of nowhere, Seth suddenly jumped on Eric trying to put him in a sleeper hold, while Roman rolled back inside the ring and quickly got to his feet. I don't know how, but Eric had managed to somehow reverse the hold on Seth, while at the same time Roman made a lunge at Bray to try and deliver him with another spear ''Outta the way Bray!'' Eric yelled as he pushed Seth in front of him. Upon hearing Eric's warning, Bray quickly stepped aside, and just as if it was in slow motion, Roman ended up Spearing Seth straight into the corner turnbuckle! Exactly how Roman had said it was gonna be.

The crowd went absolutely wild!!!

Then as scripted, both Eric and Bray grabbed Seth and Roman, holding them in identical positions, as they delivered them both with 'The Sister Abigail'! And as quick as lightning, they tossed both Seth and Roman over the top Ropes, eliminating now all three Shield members.

They were out.

Just then Bray turned and did the unthinkable, as he suddenly grabbed Eric under his arm and delivered him with a final 'Sister Abigail'. He then leaned down now and slowly picked up his 'brother' holding him high above his head as he grinned round the WWE Universe for dramatic effect, before tossing Eric over the top rope to win the match.

''Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of tonight's Royal Rumble Match, and going on to face Broc Lesnar at this year's Wrestlemania....Bray Wyaaaatttt!'' the announcer said.

Bray began grinning from ear to ear as his music played, then dropped to his knees saying ''Follow....the Buzzards....'' while laughing in that creepy laugh of his.

Paige and I were done watching, and we quickly hurried out the locker to go find the boys.