And once when he was done he just pushed the paper towards me and left without a word. Oh god is he angry again? I was so happy all weekend thinking about our date. Did I spoil it?

My question was answered when I tried to catch his eyes all through the examination. He was so careful and avoided looking my direction at all. Half-heartedly I completed my exam and moved quickly from the room. My heart was feeling so heavy already. And I am not ready for another round of trouble from Ranveer.

--------------------------------

It was Wednesday and we still had two more exams to go. Cindy and Kath were with me. We decided to go to the cafeteria before hitting home.

"Hey you" We all turned towards that unpleasant voice as it was clear who addressed us that way.

Sarah Kathleen was standing with her so red. Was she crying? I felt sorry for her even though she looked like she might bury me.

"Yes" It was Cindy. They were friends once.

"You too move away. I want to talk to that cheap who stole RV away from me" She said to Cindy and took a step forward but they both stood on their place.

"What do you want Sarah?" I asked her trying to be diplomatic.

"You. You spoiled everything. I proposed to RV again today. And all these days he was at least giving me some explanations but today he just said he could never like someone like me. And he likes someone else already. You made me like this you cheapskate" She jabbed her towards me.

"Well it's between you and him" I replied and tried to move but she grabbed my hand so hard, as Cindy and Kath moved forward to take me away.

"You are not going anywhere. You will come and tell RV that he will happy with me and there is no one in the world like me for him" She said now digging her fingernails in my skin.

"No I won't. Because he will not be happy with someone like you. You are a self-righteous and materialistic person. You only love him because he is wealthy. But he is a good person who cares for all his friends from his heart. I would never ever suggest someone like you for him. He deserves the best in the world" I replied my eyes watering as the pain started to build.

"You..." She dug her fingers even deeper now trying to get hold of my other hand away from Kath and Cindy. But I was pulled away from her by a force even more than those three.

"Stop it" Ranveer was there that instant.

"Shit. Ish your hands are bleeding" He took a hanky from his pocket and wound it tightly around me. He then turned towards Sarah who looked so innocent now.

"I didn't accept your proposal because my heart was not with me. But after seeing you behave to Ishaani like this. I am glad I never gave another look to you. Get lost from my life" He said with utmost anger that I got goosebumps.

"I am sorry" Ranveer said again. We were sitting in the bench near the Pyschology department. He was applying medicine for my hands.

"It's not your fault. I am glad you came though" I replied now smiling at him.

His eyes held mine and he was feeling guilty again. "Cheer up. It's fine now" I scratched his hair.

"I heard what you told her" He said now looking at the trees wavering in the cold breeze.

"Hmmm. It's true. I would not like you with anyone unworthy. She must be one of a kind. You are a diamond Ranveer. Not everyone know that" I said smiling at him.

"You know me so well huh?" He smiled back at me.

"Ofcourse. Who else?" I replied raising my eyebrows.