Chapter 37

The Kidnap

The Kidnap

"Boss, he doesn't have anyone. Except his brother! And he is studying in a university." a guy just informed the man who leaned on his seat while smirking.

"Brother!? Nice! Let's just remind him that how far I can go to make him stop. What's his brother's name by the way?" the man asked still smirking while joining his knuckles.

"It's Kim Namjoon!" the guy placed a file on the desk and he gestured the guy to leave.

"You know what to do!" the guy just nodded in response and left the place.

"Kim Seok Jin! You really like to mess up with me huh!? Let's see how will you handle this situation. I can't wait to see you crying in pain. Again!" the man let out a dark chuckle as he recalled how desperately Jin tried to save his girlfriend that time but too bad he lost her.

"I want to see you crying in pain and regret. Before leaving I just need to make sure that I have settled everything with this damn city." he mumbled to himself.

....................

"So, these all are the buildings in that area!" Hoseok placed a file on the desk.

"let's just sort all the residential buildings and others. Just find out which one are odd. Like abandoned, under construction or something like that." yoongi stated.

"OK, but you don't need to skip sleep. Just-"

"It's OK hyung we slept for a few hours right here. So it's fine." Taehyung smiled interrupting Jin.

"She isn't replying!" yoongi mumbled under his breath while looking at his phone.

"She will. Maybe she's in class!" Hoseok replied.

It's been a whole day but Y/n still didn't give a call or reply to yoongi's texts.

"She doesn't want to disturb you hyung! So chill!" Taehyung assured.

"Yoongi!" Jin called out for him.

"Call her! Again!" Jin said a bit sternly. He knew that the leader of the is gang is searching for them what If he found out about yoongi and his girlfriend. He can't take a chance. He doesn't want the same thing to happen to yoongi.

Yoongi immediately called Y/n hastily and his heart raced thinking of something happening to her.

He sighed when she answered the phone and he immediately started yelling.

"you should have- Y/n!? Are you there?" Yoongi knitted his eye brows in confusion as he realized he met with pure silence.