Chapter 34

The second kiss!

The second kiss!

It's been a few days after the hot make out session but Y/n and yoongi were still shy around each other. Yoongi hated it but still he found it cute when she went crimson right in front of him. And also they never missed practising basketball and now Y/n got a little bit better in the game.

Now she's in the middle of the game in which she's trying hard not to suck the game up as their team is really at the verge of loosing and it's their last hope. All their team members lost hope as they thought they wouldn't get to win this game and just then a girl passed the ball to Y/n. They thought they'd fail. But they didn't! All of them got too shook when Y/n aimed at the hoop and threw it right away such that it passes right through the hoop. She made two points just like that.

The ball went through the hoop and plopped down on the floor bouncing a few times and it was really loud as the whole time everyone were just silent as they didn't except her to score even a single point.

"Yeahhhhhhh, I knew it. She did it." a loud pitch voice was heard and everyone shifted their gaze to Taehyung and Jungkook who kept jumping in excitement while clapping their hands. Hoseok and Namjoon just smiled watching the scene but later got embarrassed by the two dorks beside them having their victory dance.

That's when all the people cheered for her and their team appreciated her. She felt happy. Too happy. She wanted yoongi to watch it but too bad he had piano class to teach right when she has P. E.

Everyone appreciated her but she thought she should inform it to the man who made it possible. Indeed he's a pro at basketball. Changing her clothes she made sure that he would be free at this time and headed towards his class.

He's been a little busy these days as the music competition or something is approaching soon. She opened the door, where she saw the whole classroom empty except for him who just kept talking to someone on his phone.

"How did she do? Did they win? The match completed right!? Is she fine? Or did she get upset again? Tae?! Will you please answer me? I didn't even had a chance to watch her playing and I swear I will kill you if you keep teasing me." yoongi yelled making Y/n to chuckle a little at his concern. He's cute she thought.

"They wonnnnnnnmmm hyung! And Y/n scored 2 points at last. Its was just amazing. You should have seen that! I just-" yoongi immediately cut off the call as he clearly knows that Taehyung would just blabber about all rubbish things. He felt proud of her. He slid his phone inside his pocket and turned around to witness her standing right in front of his eyes.

Her lips curved up into a fine smile making her eyes to get closed. He thought she wouldn't visit him as she's always shy around him now a days and he thought it would be best to give her sometime. He wanted her to know that he loves her genuinely.

Taking a few steps she closed the distance between them by jumping into his arms with her hands wrapped around his neck which made him to go stiff.