Bonded Love (Smut)

Start from the beginning

The roughness of the slap was enough to make you wet. Shrieking you continued to squirm.

"Go ahead." He taunted his voice dark. "You won't get away."

It wasn't until your ass was crimson that he seemed to be satisfied with his work. Shock coursed through your veins. This was something you hadn't experienced before.

The feeling of something soft began distracting you from your thoughts. Loki's lips. He was kissing your crimson cheeks. This unknown feeling caused an involuntary moan to fall from your lips.

Once the moan fell from your lips, you jumped as you felt his teeth scrape along the trail of kisses he had just left. Your toes curled at the new sensation as fluttering began in your stomach.

His hand latched itself into your hair, before yanking you backwards. "What to do now." He taunted as his hot breath fanned along your ear. Your hair began standing up from your arms to the back of your neck.

Releasing your hair, you returned to your previous position. Groaning you couldn't help but feel aroused. The tension had begun growing stronger. It was there the minute you put on your black dress, knowing exactly what you wanted.

Yanking your underwear down, he tossed it onto the floor. Before you realized it, he pushed a finger into you. His course of action causing you to shriek in surprise.

Pulling his finger from your hole, he used your juice to run through your folds. Pushing his the tip of his finger inside you, he swirled it around gathering more juice before circling you clit.

Moans of pleasure began falling from your lips. Throwing your head back you let out a surprised squeal, when Loki shoved two fingers into your mouth. Moving them in and out, he pushed back farther and farther. Each time caused you to gag.

Flicking your clit, he leaned in close enough to blow into your pussy. A groan fell from your lips as you attempted to squirm away once again.

Chuckling in response, he shoved three fingers into you before ramming them as far as he could. Scissoring them inside you his thumb began rubbing your clit.

The fingers in your mouth, continued rubbing along your tongue before making you gag again.

Your body began to shake as it became too much, your breaths became more ragged. Chasing your release you closed your eyes moaning. Just before you could climax, fingers were abruptly pulled out of you.

Gasping you glared at Loki from over your shoulder.

"What the fu-" Before you could finish your sentence, Loki placed a harsh slap to your cheek. Swiftly picking up your panties, shoving them in your mouth.

With widened eyes, you gawked at him. Moving to remove your panties, your hands were gathered behind your back as a green silk tie wrapped around them.

Standing up, Loki gazed at you as he watched you tumble to the ground with a thud. Groaning you looked up at him, from your side.

Placing a hand on your bicep while another landed on the inside of your thigh, he threw you onto the bed. Bouncing lightly you landed on your stomach.

Rolling you over, the sound of fabric ripping filled the air.

The chilly air, began dancing along your exposed skin. Your nipples instantly hardening more than they already were, underneath your bralett.

"Aw, how cute." Loki taunted, as he climbed up the bed. His fingers tracing along the black mesh of material. Loki's finger tips traipsing atop your nipple with each brush.