You've Been Hacked

Pairing: Loki x Fem!Reader

Written: July 18th, 2021

Posted: July 18th, 2021

Warning: Swear, Kidnapping, Use of Chloroform, choking description, Noncon make out (Not Loki)

Word Count: 3,179

Author's Note: I'm planning on making a Pt. 2! :) Not me writing a new fic when I have 125 drafts and like 5 WIP :) Feedback is welcome!!! 

Summary: Loki pushes away those who care about him in attempt to protect them. What happens when he pushes away the only avenger that is on his team in attempt to protect her?

 What happens when he pushes away the only avenger that is on his team in attempt to protect her?

"How much longer until Jarvis, is ready to go?" Tony questioned as he placed a hand on the back of your chair.

"Huh?" You questioned before remembering what his question was. "Oh, it shouldn't be much longer." You shrugged without taking your eyes off the screen before you.

"Good." Tony spoke. "Is there a reason why Rock of Ages is in here?"

"Huh? Oh." You spoke tilting your head to get a better look at the Asgardian God at the other end of the room. "I didn't notice."

"Uh huh." Tony muttered quietly as he began towards the exit. "Come and see us in the Lab when you're done."

Nodding your head, you gave him a silent agreement. Once he was gone, Loki appeared beside you. Tilting your head, you gazed at the Raven haired man. He returned your smile allowing you to share an innocent moment. Somersaults formed again in your stomach. Your heart began beating rapidly the longer you observed your close proximity. Clearing your throat, you turned back to your computer screen. "I, uh."

"What's wrong, pet?" Loki questioned, his breath swirling around the shell of your ear. Closing your eyes, you allowed yourself to be in the moment. Shuddering, you clenched your hand into a fist in attempt at keeping yourself grounded.

Before either of you could respond, your computer let out a beep. Snapping your attention towards the computer, a thin layer of ice enveloped you. Upon the screen displayed the dreaded words you had been attempting to fight off.

'You've been hacked.'

Gasping, your jaw fell slack as you rushed to begin fighting off the cyberattack. Your heart raced as you felt a sheer layer of sweat beginning to form along your skin.

It wasn't long before you had fended off the attack. Once you were sure that the Avengers cyber security was secure again, you turned back to where Loki was. Frowning, you scrunched your eyebrows together. Your heart felt into your stomach as you were met with an empty space.