TWENTY FOUR

"I just jammed every signal up and down the spectrum" seeing Tej quickly typing on his computer made my fingers itch to push him out of the way and do it myself, but I was currently wrapped in my own arms for comfort

Everyone started picking up weapons and readying them; they were set for a fight. "Let's move," Dom called out, holding a shotgun in his hands as Letty was loading a pistol.

Picking up my jacket, I moved towards the two "I'm coming with you," they gave each other a short look making me sigh. "I played a part in this," I stated, glancing at Hobbs. "and I should have told you about Riley earlier."

The tall man just stoically nodded as I peered back at Dom "Let me fix this" I sighed at the situation and how I unknowingly helped put my family in danger, "She's my sister too, right?".

Letty handed me a gun as she smirked at me "You may not remember much, but your heart hasn't changed" I tried not to seem excited at her words but knowing I was a little like the 'old' me was kind of comforting.

Dom just chuckles as she passes the two of us. "Neither has her attitude, it's like she's 17 all over again," He says, walking towards one of the cars as the rest of us follow readily.

Getting into the car with Letty, Dom and Brian, I once again forwent the seat belt use knowing we wouldn't be in the car that long "You need to hurry before the plane gets here," I say as Brian swiftly turns to look at me.

"What plane?" the loud roar of engines abruptly sounded above us as the plane Owen had obtained flew overhead. "Oh."

"She's as good as dead if Shaw gets away on that plane" Letty seethed, looking towards Dom in the driver's seat as he and Brian share an expression before the older man quickly turns to us with a dire expression.

"Then we don't let him get away." I blinked at the words not said and felt Letty take my hand, I spared her a quick glance, but she was facing forward.

She was comforting me without understanding my sadness – it was an unfamiliar feeling.

"Ride or Die," Dom said to Brian who repeated the words with as much fervency as I frowned, he had said the same thing to me before we raced in London. Maybe it was some kind of motto they had.