Insouciant

2 weeks later

Today was our last practice.Tomorrow the competition begins.
Everyone left, while I continued practicing.These two weeks were hard I trained like crazy, but still it felt good.

"Look who is here." I stopped dancing and turned around.
"Guys!" Soeun, Jongho, Hani and Wooyoung came to see me.
"We knew you would be here." Hani said and I was happy seeing them.
But then...someone else entered too. I smiled at him.
"Hey Haru.." He smiled back and came towards me.
"I am so happy that you decided like this.You look happy." I nodded.

"But how did you guys come together?" I asked.
"We didn't.We met him outside." Jongho said.

"You practiced enough for today.Come on let's go eat something."
"Wooyoung I can't.I didn't dance for so long I need to practice a little more."
"But-"
"That's ok we will wait for you." Haru said.
"No you guys should go eat something.You must be hungry."
"Forget it we will wait until you come with us." Soeun said.
"Alright but...just let me practice for one more hour." They looked at each other and nodded.

"Alright.We will wait.It's good to see you practice again." Wooyoung said and they sat down.
"Haha I am getting nervous danicing in front of audience again."
"Look at it as a practice.So you won't be nervous in front of the real audience." Haru said.

After the practice

Wooyoung P.O.V

Haru, Jongho and me waited outside because Haewon wanted to take a shower.
"It's really awkward." Jongho said. No one said a word.

"So you really won't confess to Haewon?" Haru asked and I sighed.
"Don't say a word to her." Before we came here, I talked to the guys why I won't confess to Haewon and Haru heard everything about it....
"You don't have to tell her about her parents.Just tell her that you came to like her now..."
"I can't lie to her like that.She will be hurt again."
"You don't know well enough about her."
"And you do?"
"I think so.At least I know how happy she will be when she knows you like her too."
"During High school she always thought about you.She always talked to me about you.
Her eyes started sparkling when she mentioned you.She would sit there ans suddenly start crying.When I asked what's wrong she would always answer....I miss him."

I looked up the sky torn about what I should do.
"Don't lose her.She is healing so...reach out your hand to her.You are the only one who can heal her completly."

"Let's go." The girls finally came.
We went to eat together at our resturant where we always went and this time together with Haru.

Haewon P.O.V

"I love this place so much.It brought us together again." Soeun said and I nodded.
"But why did you come here after all these years? You never came to the reunions."
"Because....this time I thought I am ready to meet you all again."
"Wooyoung told us what happened."
"Yeah...I wasn't ready to meet my past until now.But the truth is I wasn't ready to meet Wooyoung again..."
"But you still came?" Wooyoung asked.
"I did because one of my stupid friend gave me a false information.He said you are studying in america and that you won't be there."
"It's not completly false.My parents wanted me to study in america but I din't really like it there.So I applied for the college here and came back one day before the reunion."

"I thought I wasn't ready to meet you but it wasn't as bad as I thought.I didn't have a panic attack."
"How long have you been taking your pills?" Jongho asked.
"Hm since I left middle school.It was good  a year ago so I stopped taking them, but I started again."
"I am so sorry we couldn't be there for you during your hard times." Hani said with tears in her eyes.

"I don't blame you guys.I was the one who left."
"We won't leave you again, so please share your pain with us ok?" Soeun said and I nodded.
„Don't forget your appointment next week."Haru reminded me.
„Don't worry I won't."
Everyone looked at us awkwardly.
„What?" Haru asked.
„Nothing it's just weird you guys are acting like nothing happened."
„We decided to do that.I can't let go such a good friend right?"
„You are right." I smiled.

Wooyoung somehow looked pissed.Is he....
„Are you jealous?" Haru suddenly asked Wooyoung.
„Are you kidding...why would I?"
„Well because you-„
„You...follow me." Wooyoung said annoyed and both of them left.

Wooyoung P.O.V

„What the hell was that just now?"
„I am helping you to confess."
„Are you crazy?
„Listen Wooyoung.You don't need to feel bad.I know you think she will be hurt when she finds out about her parents but....just hide it please.Just tell her you came to like her now."
„Thanks Haru...but I will take care of it on my own.Tell the others I went home."

I left like that.Does he think I don't want to tell her how I feel? It's driving me crazy holding back my feelings.I want to hold her in my arms feel her warmth but....it won't happen.

Haewon P.O.V

The next day

The competition began.There were so many talented ballerinas I was getting nervous.There were two groups.Group A where I was and Group B.The finalists from both groups will compete and the winner will be the best in the country....
„Are you ready?" it was Wooyoung.
„Should I be honest? I was nervous until now.But now that I saw you I am calming down."
He came towards me and...hugged me?
I was suprised but I hugged him back.
„I am sure you will do well."

„I am about to throw up." I looked back it was Jisoo.
„Don't worry Haewon you won't win.Lets meet in the finale I will crush you." she was in group B.
„Yeah let's meet there...but the only difference is that I will be the one crushing you."
Wooyoung laughed and laid his arms around me.
„Do you have something left to say?"he asked her and she just rolled her eyes and left.

The competition started and we got scores after every performance. I was doing well and passed every round until now....

„I can't believe it you made it to the finale." Soeun happily said and screamed.They all visited me in my room.
„I knew you can do it." Haru said.

Now I have to see who the other one will be making it to the final.

Insouciant; free from worry, concern or anxiety

🌸I am so sleepy I think I am gonna sleep...thanks for reading! See you next time🌸