prologue

Bailee just couldn't take her parents' constant nagging anymore.

Sure, family meant the world to her. But when her parents wouldn't get off her case about settling down and starting a family, it was hard not to get a bit frustrated.

She was 21, for crying out loud! Bailee wanted to go explore the world and be free while she was still young, not get tied down so fast.

So she comes up with a simple plan; just lie and say she finally found somebody special and they were in a serious relationship. Serious as in engaged.

To say her parents were surprised would be an outrageous understatement. Especially when Bailee reveals that the mystery man is no other than her best friend, Liam Payne.

What Liam and Bailee didn't know is that the acting they had to do in order to play the part off wouldn't be the same in the end; it wouldn't just be acting anymore.

***

Cast

BAILEE BOLTON ; Jade Thirlwall
LIAM PAYNE ; Himself
NIALL HORAN ; Himself
HARRY STYLES ; Himself
LOUIS TOMLINSON ; Himself
SAMANTHA WALKER ; Nina Dobrev  
KATHERINE JENNINGS ; Lauren Jauregui
LANEY SCOTT ; Chrissy Costanza
DENISE BOLTON ; Elle Fanning
ZOE BOLTON ; Jennifer Lopez
STAN BOLTON ; Alex O'Loughlin

***

All rights reserved. Copyright © expIicit 2015

OKAY SHIT SO it's literally been a year+ since I first posted this intro and I really wanna bring it back because I've been dying to write this story for the longest time! I've been lacking inspiration for so long and I'm extremely happy I actually want to write again! LET'S HOPE I CAN KEEP UP WITH UPDATES (AHAH)

-dani :)