Didn't Mean To

Mulai dari awal

It wasn't even their heat nest, it was just a nest Lance and Shiro had up for everyday use, snuggling, and scenting. They both just figured that Pidge didn't want to be disrespectful or intruding since she still did smell a bit like heat but Lance had practically pushed her in and Shiro brought her close. Both so excited to have her back.

Pidge just felt.. odd, like her brain was beginning to shut down. Being in the nest felt incredibly wrong, like to was dangerous, and she wanted to shove Shiro away but also didn't want to offend him. He was pack leader afterall, she was an omega-their youngest and unclaimed omega at that-she was officially at the bottom of the pack order. Disrespecting Shiro was a quick way to get booted from the pack or worse, even if she doubted that they would actually do that to her.

The scenting was putting her off as well. Pidge told herself that Shiro wasn't going to hurt her, he wanted to help her, show her that they were still pack mates, and him covering Keith's scent didn't mean anything because he already had a mate and he wasn't the type of Alpha to claim multiple omegas.

At least she didn't think so.. Shiro was getting awfully close to the scent glands on her neck and he was pressing gentle kisses to the back of her neck. Normally this was a comforting gesture, Shiro placing more of his scent on them to let them all know that their pack leader cared about them but now it felt violating and forceful.

Like a claim.

She didn't want Shiro, she didn't want his hands on her or his lips on her skin, she wanted Keith. God, where was Keith?

He said he'd back soon, surely he have gotten done with whatever he was doing by then. She needed him to be back, everything was going fuzzy and she couldn't think right.

Within mere moments her mind was gone, replaced only with the thought of making sure Shiro didn't claim her before her alpha could return to get her. Pidge just needed to endure whatever happened until Keith came back.

Her heart skipped a beat when she finally heard Keith's yell echo to them, grinning and her scent reflecting just how happy she was.

Keith came skidding in, growling lowly when he saw Shiro and Lance with Pidge. His scent was radiating fury and aggression, barely holding himself back from launching himself at the two and ripping Pidge away. And that was just because they were his pack leaders, anyone else and they would've been dead by then.

"Alpha!" Pidge chirped, already trying to get out of Shiro's grasp, which made him instinctively tighten his grip on her.

Pidge yelled at the sudden pressure on her sides, and just like that Keith went feral. He roared loudly, lunging forward and practically ripping Pidge away.

He pushed the small omega behind him, growling lowly and snarling as he bared his fangs at Shiro. The pack leader did the same, growling just a bit to show that Keith was pushing his boundaries.

"Alpha, alpha!" Pidge purred, making Keith turn his attention back to her. She looked up at him with big doe eyes, scent sweet and happy. Keith purred right back, giving Shiro and Lance one last growl before scooping Pidge up and bolting.

He was quick to head down the hall, trying to think of a new place to spend the rest of her heat that would be safe. Maybe her workshop? Would that be comfortable for her? They needed all new nesting materials too.

Maybe she could rest in Green or Red in the meantime, a lion would make sure she was safe.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when Pidge tugged on his hair, yanking his head down and connecting their lips together. Keith sighed softly, holding her a bit closer and relaxing as they kissed.

Every time he tried to pull away Pidge just went right back in, obviously getting a lot of relief and pleasure from just kissing him.

"Alright, alright!" Keith chuckled once they'd been there for roughly five minutes.
"I've got to find us somewhere to handle all this and get you some new materials, then we'll make out all you want!"

"Promise?" Pidge grinned, resting her head against his shoulder.

"Promise." Keith purred, kissing her forehead and continuing on their way.
"I'm going to put you in Red, he'll protect you while I go get some stuff. Okay?"

Pidge pouted, clinging to his shirt a bit tired. The scent of slick was kicking up again, and Keith was trying really hard to keep himself under control.

"It'll only be for a little bit, I promise." Keith murmured, "I need you to do it so that I can get everything ready without needing to worry about you."

The small omega groaned loudly but nodded, clearly not happy with it. She wanted Keith with her, to help her handle the aches that were already beginning to show themselves in her core and the throbbing that was sure to end up showing itself.

But, she knew he would. So, she'd be patient. Keith would help her. He promised.