✩ COUCH CONVERSATIONS ✩

Start from the beginning

Gerard shoved his chest with a laugh, "Just guess again."

"Um," Frank looked around his living room, catching sight of Gerard's workbag, which made him realize this matter probably had something to do with Gerard's job. Well, he hoped it wasn't his editing job that was making him this happy since it was supposedly a temporary thing.

And Frank was too tired to really strain his brain any further than that so he just blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"You got promoted?"

Gerard shook his head and leant down to kiss him sweetly, "My art's gonna be put up in a photography exhibition... well, a bootleg version of one."

Frank smiled weakly, "That's great, Gerard. That's... really amazing."

Gerard nodded and smiled brightly, "I know!"

"How did that happen?" Frank asked as he let his hands trail up to Gerard's love-handles.

"Well, this guy came in saying he liked some of the shots from the magazine and he said he wanted to see some of my other work and so I took him back to my place and showed him some- and then he said I have potential!" Gerard practically squealed, making Frank laugh. "I'm going by Thursday to check out the place and measure the walls."

"That's amazing, but um, how old is this guy?" Frank asked curiously.

Gerard shrugged, "Late thirties probably."

Frank nodded slowly, "Was he... attractive?"

Gerard stopped fiddling with Frank's buttons as he looked up at him with an almost disbelieving look. "Yes, Frank. So attractive in fact that I actually offered him a blowjob in the first two seconds of meeting him."

Frank rolled his eyes.

"Hilarious. But how much are you paying for this?" Frank asked, wrapping his arms around Gerard out of habit.

"A large amount I guess... but I've been saving up for something like this since I got out of college so, 'm fine." Gerard mumbled, his fingers running across the material of Frank's cotton shirt.

Frank kissed his cheek, "Well, I'm happy for you."

Gerard grinned and leaned down to kiss Frank on the lips, letting them brush together for a few moments before he pulled back.

Gerard licked his lips absently, "You wanna watch a movie?"

Frank flicked his wrist and looked at his watch, sighing. "'M sorry I don't think I'll even be able to stay up long enough to finish it."

Gerard nodded and pecked his lips again, "Okay, Frankie. So, I'll call you?"

Frank cleared his throat before mumbling. "Well, I mean I'm about to shower so maybe we can just... stay like this for a bit?"

Gerard smiled, "You're so cute, Shitero."

Frank ignored that and instead pulled Gerard down against him again so that his head was in the crook of his neck. He let his hands wander to Gerard's back where he rubbed it soothingly, feeling Gerard's own arms wrap around his neck.