"I am sad to announce that Ten was of course... innocent. You may now continue."

"Two people have already been killed..."
Lin started to pipe up. Everyone looked at Lin waiting for him to carry on his sentence.
"That's it."
He said making everyone laugh while receiving a slap on the arm from Mark.
"I was gonna say something really smart."
He said amongst the laughter.

"Ok, so this means we need to vote someone a mafia up tonight or mafia win."
Taeyong said, being clearly the only intellectual in the room.
"We said last round we would vote up Kai if Taemin was innocent, since mafia would try to vote up town to win faster.
Baekyun said, making everyone stare at Kai.
"Wait wait wait. I'm innocent, I swear."
Kai said putting his hand on his heart while laughing.

To the side you could see Mark and Lin looking at each other, as if they were communicating through telepathy. Lin seemed to be looking at Mark then Baekyun, gaining a nod from the boy next to him. Lucas seemed to pick up on this amongst the laughter and whispered his plan into Kai and Taeyong's ear.

"He's laughing, that means he's lying."
Lucas pointed out. Everyone knew Kai's habits when it came to lying, he would often laugh and/or blink way too many times to be humanly possible.
"PD-nim we would like to vote."
Mark said putting up his hand.

"Please point to the person you would like to vote up."

Mark and Baekyun pointed to Kai. While Lin, Kai, Lucas and Taeyong pointed to Mark.
Earning a surprised 'really?!" from Mark he was told to say his last words.

"I'd wish my fellow teammate good luck, but he seems to already be doing fine with blending in."
Mark said smiling, knowing he created a more tense atmosphere where acts of betrayal thrive.

"Mark was... Mafia."
Applause echoed all around the room from the small group as well as a few of the staff.

"Please be ready for might 2 guys."

"Also can those who are dead close their eyes. Except Taemin of course."
The PD said before letting the game carry on.
—————

Day 3

"Many events occurred during the night, from murders to other indescribable acts a man among you was... killed!"
Ten said dramatically, with Mark and Taemin acting out the murder even more dramatic in the background.

"Unfortunately, it was our dear Kai who was... innocent. You may now carry on..."

"..."
The whole room went through a moment of silence followed by laughter before Lucas started speaking out.

"I think that Lin is mafia."
He said standing up and pointing at Lin.
"What is your justification, good sir?"
Lin said raising his eyebrows in annoyance.
"You were whispering to Mark last round, who as a matter of fact turned out to be mafia."
Now everyone was looking at Lin.

"Yes, he was, he told me to vote for Baekyun, because he saw Baekyun fidgeting which he only does that when he's nervous or lying."
Lin said trying to throw everyone off his back.
"Why would he tell specifically you?"
"Because I'm the only one next to him, we are in a semi circle."
Lin replied making the members laugh, receiving a hit from a laughing Mark.

"Anyways, Lucas is there any reason you were so quick to assume I was mafia?"
"Because... I'm not."
Lucas said making everyone laugh while Lin swore, but was cut halfway through making the screen cut to a glitched screen saying 'just a moment' before returning to the scene.

"He's older than you."
Taeyong barley got out over his laughter.
"You can't say that."
Baekyun laughed. Ending up on the floor when Taemin tried to regain his balance of his chair after laughing so hard.
The screen cuts to a 'just a moment' screen again before resuming.
"Look at this disrespectful kid."
Lucas said huffing before putting on his serious facade again.

"Anyway, I think Lucas is mafia. The best way to get village out is to convince other you're innocent and get them to vote others, and this is a perfect example of that."
Lin said standing up and pointing at Lucas. There was a slight silence in the studio before anyone spoke.
"Hold on, that still doesn't prove your innocence."
Taeyong said.

"Well then, if I was mafia why did I vote for Mark?"
Lin asked. The others looked confused trying to find out why a mafia may vote a fellow mafia.
"To throw us off your trail."
Baekyun pointed out, just to get shut down by Lin.
"If I hadn't pointed at Mark we might've possibly been able to win the round as they needed one more vote to put them both on trial, meaning if Mark could win rps (rock paper scissors). If I were mafia I would still take that chance to see if Mark would survive, and if he did mafia would've won."
Everyone took a moment to process the information before Lin spoke again.

"I think it's Baekyun..."
Lin said.
"He, along with Mark, voted for Kai who was innocent."
He felt Bakeyun glare daggers into his side as he continued to speak, pretending like he wasn't scared of the older. The room went silent for a second, everybody now reconsidering their guesses.
"He's talking rubbish..."
While Baekyun kept on rambling Lin could tell Baekyun and Lucas were thinking about Baekyun being mafia, making it the perfect time to vote.

"PDnim we would like to vote."
Lin said putting his hand up.

"3...2...1."
Baekyun pointed to Lin. Lin pointed to Baekyun. Lucas pointed to Lin. Leaving Taeyong pointing to Baekyun. They were in a tie.

Everyone looked to the PD.
"We will have a revote where Taeyong and Lucas have to choose between Baekyun and Lin."
He responded.

"Can we ask them questions?"
Taeyong asked.
"Yes."

"Baekyun, why are you not guilty?"
"I helped vote Mark out and Lin is lying because he's doing that hand twitchy thingy."
Bakeyun responded, gaining a confused look from everyone while the members went to look.
Lin lifted up his hands keeping them as still as he could, to prove his innocence.

"Ok then, Lin why are you not guilty?"
"I also helped to vote out Mark, and I didn't vote for Kai, plus my hands aren't shaking."
He said quickly adding the last part.

"These- these defences aren't that good are they."
Taeyong laughed before chatting with Lucas. Soon they both nodded.
"We have our answer."
Lucas said raising on of his hands.

"3...2...1..."

"Bakeyun."

"Wahhhhhh you two really are some little brats aren't you."
Baekyun said making the two nervously laugh.

Suddenly, all the members starting talking all at once congratulating Lucas and Taeyong on choosing Bakeyun.
"Listen up!"
Taemin shouted before handing the situation over to the PD.
"Fortunately, Mafia has... won."

Everyone stood still, confused, thinking that civilians had won.
"What?"
Lucas laughed.

"Can mafia please step out..."

Lin and Mark proceeded to step out making all the members gasp and look at the PD with confusion and shock.
"Really?"
Lucas said stressfully brushing a hand through his hair as everyone laughed.
"I told you! I called it!"