Chapter 6 1/2 : First Date

Chapter Six And A Half : First Date

(A/N : I feel like that putting this in the last chapter would be WAY too fucking long, so here's the rest of the story. Half will be Bill's POV, and the rest will be Dipper's.)

I opened my eyes and realized we were standing at the top of the waterfall that led to Dipper's bay.

"Bill?" I looked down and came face to face with Dipper. His face lit up as I waved. Ash and Eryn had climbed out of the river, drying them and their clothes with a snap of their fingers. I tossed my bag down onto the beach and jumped off into the water below. Somewhere in the middle of the fall, I shifted back into the siren form I'd created. I dove into the water, grinning at the shouts I heard as I went under. I opened my eyes and was face-to-face with Pinetree. His brow was furrowed until he realized I was a siren again, He dragged me up to the surface.

"You asshole," he muttered once we breached the surface. He pulled me into a hug. One. Two. Three - He pulled away, realizing I was shirtless again. "Why? Why do you do that?"

"I just don't wanna get my clothes wet. I don't know how you stand wet clothes."

"Mabel makes them out of whatever swimsuits are made of." I smiled. I wasn't expecting him to seriously answer. He was wearing the jewelry I gave him, along with the bracelet he had originally. I grinned at him as he went under and popped back up, enjoying the small splash he made.

"Hey, Billy! Why are you shirtless? You showing off for your boyfriend already?" Ash called, smirking as she led Eryn down the steep rock steps beside the waterfall. How did I not notice those before?

"Fuck off! I don't want wet clothes, you perverted pineapple." I knew I was blushing, but Pinetree was really red. "Oh, Pinetree, I'm so sorry! I completely didn't know the portal was here. I thought it was nearby."

"It's fine. Come here." He mumbled as he ducked under again. I did as I was told and dropped. I reopened my eyes as I felt him hug me again. I chuckled and lifted his chin so I could look into his eyes. His beautiful, forest green eyes. He stared into my eyes as I closed the gap and kissed him. He kissed back with a smile. We pulled apart and resurfaced.

"Bill, where are we supposed to pitch the tent?" I thought. I already felt terrible for just appearing in his safe space - there's no way I could just let them pitch a tent here.

"I could help," Dipper said, swimming up as close as he could to the girls. "If you don't care, there's a space big enough for a tent right there," he pointed to a cleared out stretch of beach behind him, "unless you want somewhere more open."

"You got very lucky, Bill." Eryn turned to Dipper. "How do we get over there without getting soaked?"

"I could put a protection spell over you. I'd be really tired afterwards, since the largest thing I've ever done was a Dalmation." Definitely want that story. I joined them and pulled my bag to me, making sure to keep it out of the water. Dipper stared at me quizzically.

"Ash, just teleport the stuff over there." She nodded, giggling slightly at Eryn's belief that Dipper didn't know about us being demons. She snapped her fingers, making everything pop into existence across the water. Eryn, sighed and snapped her own fingers, making the tent pitch itself. All the while, Dipper starred in wonderment.

"Aww, you guys are adorable," Ash teased, smiling at me and Dipper. I was confused, until I noticed we were holding hands. Dipper blushed again.

"Hey umm... That tent looks kinda small for three people, and based on your behaviour, you two are dating, so... umm... Bill, you can stay with me if you want..." he stammered adorably. I pulled him into a hug and smiled.