14♠️

tjay merritt 💸

three days later.

i slept late and woke up early. its like were all vulnerable in this situation, nobody can really do anything. no matter how many times we thought we were getting closer to find maya, we were really not close.

every time we thought we took a step forward, in return we took 15 steps back.

the gang didn't even believe what i was talking about. they thought it was a little joke or something, i aint even tell em how i proposed to her or nothing, i wasn't going to do that until she was safe here, with the rest of us.

i knew it wasn't gone get easier coming back to the crib without seeing maya, but its like every time someone she loves asks about her i break down even more.

nick and malik is going crazy, fabiana won't stop crying, raya aint no where to be found, don't even get me started on her mama and mines.

I've been trying to keep my distance from them after i told them about her, their pain gotta hurt the most. micah and makhi came over a couple days ago and they're still here, they helping find maya too.

"hell nah cause when i see his ass, im finna kill him on site. don't give a fuck about the sentencing after, don't give a fuck about the jail time neither. fucking with my little sis? he a dead man." nick said his right leg moving up in down in a repeated motion.

malik nodded his head agreeing, "we just was getting back to the old gang too. together all the damn time, it's always something happening bruh. i can't do this shit no more, if we lose her ion know what i'm gonna do with my life."

bubba shook his head, "don't think like that bro, we gotta stay strong, cause if we lose hope she gone lose hope too."

i nodded my head agreeing with bubba. he was holding onto fabiana, rubbing her back. her eyes were bloodshot red, she's been crying nonstop.

when i went to drop off katie to her house, ain't nobody was home and ian want her to be left alone without anybody to watch over her. so i let her stay here with us, i don't know for how long though. katie has not left my side since he took maya, got me thinking how my life would be right now if our little boy was here.

i wiped the tears that were starting to form, "i'm finna go get some air." i said leaving the house.

i sat on a chair on the balcony, lighting up a wood. "how'd i let this happen?"

before i knew it i wasn't even smoking no more, i was just sitting there looking at the floor with tears streaming down my face. i looked up at the door to see katie, i motioned for her to come towards me.

i picked her up sitting her on my lap, "are you okay?" she asked me.

i laughed shaking my head, "nah, i ain't okay but i gotta be strong you know?"

she turned her head facing me, wiping my tears, "i-i'm sorry."

"it ain't your fault, you just a kid." i leaned back in the chair closing my eyes, please be okay maya.

"maya always talked about how she knew you were going to come back. she wanted you to save her from my brother, she said you were going to be mad at her but you would still love her."

i opened my eyes sitting back up again, "she said that huh?" i scratched the back of my head.

she hugged me again tightly, "please find maya,"

i hugged her back, "i won't sleep until i do."

maya cole🤑

i woke up with a pounding headache, i got up checking my surroundings. it was dark as hell, i got up off the bed i was laying on, finding a way to get out of here.

i heard footsteps getting closer, "you finally up?" the voice i heard instantly made me shed tears.

"what are you crying for? you're safe aren't you?" kyle asked and i scrunched my face up.

"what you want from me?" i asked, he turned on the light causing me to close my eyes.

he caressed my hair, but i jerked my head back, "you forgot that i love you? we belong together."

i shook my head sitting at the corner of the bed, "we do not belong together, fuck is you talking about?"

his face grew red, like he was about to hit me like he used to do.

omniscient

maya was placed in a cold basement very close to her house, but she didn't know that, nobody but kyle did.

in the room it was nothing but a bed which she was tied to, a little tub was in a corner. and there was two doors on either side of the basement.

she felt like she had failed everyone, how it was her fault for everything. if she never messed with kyle none of this would've happened. if she decided to stick with them at prom none of this would've happened. if she told them on that facetime call that he had came by their house while taija wasn't home, none of this would've happened.

maya had thought that if she stayed quite about kyle sending her messages and randomly popping up at her track meets that he would go away.

but to kyle he believed that maya wanted him back, her not speaking to her friends about him popping up into her life once in a while led him to believe that she enjoyed his presence.

so he took that into consideration, and played the game maya was playing.

"get up, you got to shower."

she stayed seated where she was sitting, not wanting him to touch her, "where's the washroom?" she asked.

she didn't want to do something to get him mad because she knows how he gets. but she doesn't wanna play along either. she just wants to go home.

he looks over at the tub then back at her. the tub was big enough for her to fit into, she looked at him with wide eyes shaking her head.

"take your clothes off so i can wash you up."

she felt tears flowing down her face once again, kyle was going to bathe her himself.

she wiped her tears but they continued to pour down her face again, "w-what are you talking about?"

he got up inching closer to her and she flinched. taking the cuffs of her leg she didn't know she had on until a second ago.

he let out a low chuckle, "you good? tjay hasn't been treating you right, huh?"

she gave him a stank face, "i'm flinching because what i've gone through with you." she spat moving farther away from him.

"take this shit off maya, i don't know why you're acting like this."

i stayed quite sobbing slowly stripping from my clothes.

___________________

sorry fa taking long gang 😮‍💨