7♠️

tjay merritt💸

"y'all took mad long." fabiana said taking the pizza box setting it on the table.

"yea i know, i was nick's girl for a coo 20 minutes." maya said and i stank eyed her.

"what you mean you was nick's girl?" bubba said laughing.

"exactly what she said bruh, mane i'm tryna go to bed." nick said looking exhausted.

"why y'all was fucking?" fab asked laughing.

nick and maya both did a stank face, "ew, why would you think that?" they said at the same time.

"so you was cheating on me?" i asked maya.

she raised her eyebrows, "i don't remember us ever dating."

"ohh, you gone take that?" nick said.

"damn, saying nick took your shordy that ya wasn't even dating?" malik said putting his hand over his mouth.

maya shook her head, "y'all always doing too much onna guys."

"anyways i'm finna go sleep cause bitch i'm tired and i done ate one of em boxes while we was inna car." she said going up the stairs.

"fat ass." bubba yelled behind her.

she disappeared into her room after saying, "suck my dick."

"aight y'all there's sum i gotta tell you. if you mention, act, like i told you sum i'm finna put this .40 in all y'all aight?" nick said in a whisper.

fabiana looked mad interested, "what y'all actually fucked?"

"why you keep saying dat like you wanted it to happen?" nick said giving her a stank face.

bubba shook his head, "forget allat, what happened?"

"maya seen da white boy while we was at target mane."

"wait what? what you talkin about man?" i asked getting heated.

"ya heard what i said and i'm not finna repeat da shit. dis nigga also been messaging her and shit and she ain't tell nobody."

fabiana turned her head like she knew something.

"aye yo, fab why ya doing dat! you knew didn't you?" i asked.

"ain't nobody know nun, fuck outta hea." she said waving her hand.

"ya not good at lying, so say something or get hit. simple."

"oh so y'all tryna abuse me now?" she said putting her hands up in surrender.

"it ain't abuse if ya already know my hands bisexual." nick said shrugging his shoulders.

"aight well i knew but she don't know i know. like one day she had told me ta get ha phone out da charger and it had said she got a message from
him. ian really know how to react and i was finna talk to her about it until i seen her face when she looked at her phone. ian want to make her more upset and ian want her to try to flip it on me, you know?"

we all nodded.

"why would she even keep dis a secret though? like deadass now dat nigga finna die." i said shaking my head.

"this is why she don't want us to know, remember what had happened to the other nigga back in high school? exactly." malik added.

"well we not just finna sit around here acting like we don't know what's happening." i added.

"family fucking meeting tomorrow at 12:15 pm. be there." nick said leaving the room.

"this nigga said family meeting- i'll be there fasho." bubba said trailing upstairs as well.

"you gone act like you not hiding something tjay?" fab said as everyone else left the room.

"what you talkin about?" i asked her.

"you know what i'm taking about. but imma keep quiet cause it ain't my business to tell." she said then leaving the room.

i dragged my hand down my face.

too much damn drama for a nigga that's just tryna make his girl happy and be successful in music.

___________________

ain't that the tea😳. wdf dis nigga tjay do again 😫