2♠️

maya cole🤑

i was sleeping on my bed so comfortably until i heard loud ass voices, and jumps on my bed.

"lemme uh lone, i'm tryna sleep outchea." i said putting the covers over my head.

"bruh, so your best friend here and you thinking about sleep?" malik asked.

"unless you want my morning breath on you, be my guest."

he got off me scooting back.

thats what the fuck i thought.

"let's try this again, i'll go brush my teeth, lay back on my bed and pretend sleep, then y'all come in being the loud asses you are." i said getting up to the bathroom.

"so you not finna give us hugs?" nick asked, i shook my head waving at them, waiting for them to leave.

after i was done brushing my teeth, i laid on my bed with my eyes closed. "ready!" i yelled.

they did the same exact thing when they came in the first time, and then i started hugging them and everything.

nick was looking at me with his eyes furrowed.

"nigga why you watching me like that?" i questioned.

"something changed about you, it's not physical either. i jus feel like you've became so much happier in general, i stan. or whateva them girls be saying."

i laughed. "that is true, i have became happier, but i do miss my family. that's fasho, but all around i really don't have anything to be sad or mad about."

"yes bih, happy tings!" malik said.

"y'all is sum headasses." i mumbled.

"what we got down for today?" nick asked as we all walked down to the living room area.

"nigga i honestly don't know, i'm jus tryna chill. school finally out, ion got shit to stress for." fabiana said, and i nodded.

"ou, the fucking fair out we could go to that. we finna go every damn day too, we having a hot girl summer outchea." i said.

"hot girl summer my ass cheeks. y'all finna have a cold girl summer. on my moms." nick said.

"don't put anything on yo mama, cause me and maya finna be lit asf, and we not gone give two fucks what y'all gots to say. we got 2 months till school start back up and bitch i'm not wasting my summer." fabiana said.

"exactly! lemme go change into a fit." i said running upstairs.

tjay merritt💸

"are you sure she even want yo ass here?" makhi asked as we hopped out my car with micah.

"i don't give a fuck if she wanna see me or not. i wanna see ha ass, so i'm seeing ha. she don't even gotta talk to me, jus seeing ha will make me happy. this girl really don't know she got a whole effect on me." i said to them walking up to the door.

micah nodded opening the door. "aye nigga we here!"

we went into the living room taking a seat as i dapped, nick and malik and gave fabiana a hug.

"maya know y'all hea?" fab asked.

makhi shook his head. "she finna find out when she get down hea."

"fab it's coo if i get sum to eat?" i asked her.

"nigga you asking for what? we family no? gone on ahead and eat if yo ass hungry, jus don't finish all da damn food!"

i nodded going into the kitchen getting some leftover lasagne from the fridge putting it into the microwave.

when it was done i took it out taking a seat in the kitchen.

as i was eating, i was listening to a beat somebody had sent me on instagram.

"this fye!" i mumbled.

"hold on y'all niggas raiding my house like that, i needa go to some water from the kitchen." a voice said making its way to the kitchen.

i looked up, and there she was. we was looking at each other for a good 30 seconds.

i know she don't fuck with me or she jus isn't ready to be around me, i had a loss for words.

we was jus staring at each other.

until she came running over to me giving me a hug.

i was shook asf. "damn shawty ian know you missed me." i said hugging her back.

"nigga you my first love, my first everything. there's no way in this fucking world i could eva move on from you." she said talking in my neck.

i chuckled. "still got strong feelings for da kid?"

"of course." she mumbled.

i brought her up onto my lap. "i love you."

________________

comment, vote, share💛