Post-fight- fun

Smut ;)

Hotch and I don't get in fights.
Not often.
But I made him upset because once again I tried to use my wits to get the unsub not to kill himself.
But of course, he did. There's nothing I can do now, and hotch didn't say anything on the plane or now, that we're back at the BAU. Hotch keeps looking at me like he's deciding what he's going to do to me.
When we're done there he walks by me and his eyes are slightly darker than they were and-oh no. that's definitely lust. all I hear is an angry "lets go, spencer." I am in for it tonight.
The team knows of the relationship, and they don't care really. but they all look as though they know what's coming. When I start to follow hotch, Derek stops me, and says with a wink might I include " good luck."
"Spencer." I hear demandingly and I follow with my eyes looking at the ground. the car ride home has so much tension, you don't even need a knife to cut it.
It doesn't take long to get home, and when we walk in the door, I don't have enough time to even put my go-bag down, when I feel demanding lips on mine. When hotch pulls away, my eyes are wide. "I want you striped and ready by the time I get in that bedroom, spencer."
Oh god, at just his words my pants tighten. tonight's going to be a long night. "Now, reid." he says, and I just about run. When I get to the bedroom I quickly take off all of my clothes, just in time for hotch to come into the room, and oh god. he has just a tie on, and another tie in his hand.
I can feel myself getting harder, and hotch definitely notices, I know because he says, " lay on the bed, arms above your head. Now."
"O-ok" I stutter and do as he says. I lay down and put my arms over my head. and he ties me to the headboard. I pull slightly on the restrictions on my wrists, and moan. This is hotter, and turns me on way more than it should.
"Reid, tonight you are not allowed to cum unless I say so. Understood?"
"Yes, hotch."
"Good."

(Switching to 3rd person, sorry.)
Hotch starts to slowly stroke Reid until he's fully hard, and reid whines when hotch pulls away. he tries to get hotch's hands back on him.
"So eager already, spencer?" Hotch smirks, and spencer wishes he could kiss that grin off his face. "p-please, aaron."
"Not yet, we've only begun."
'Great' spencer thinks.

Aaron climbs on top of Him, and grinds down, hard. spencer moans, becoming impossibly harder, and his cock has pre-cum dribbling down, when aaron notices. He stops against his will, and gets off of Reid, and Reid let's out a whimper of protest.

Spencer's eyes widen when he sees what hotch has in his hands.
A cock ring. "please, no, aaron I-I can't. please dont." spencer begs. aaron slides it on anyway, and spencer almost cries out.

"Maybe you'll think twice before doing something stupid again." hotch says and Reid swears his eyes darkened even more. Aaron climbs back on top of Reid, and starts to grind into him again, while reaching for the lube that they keep in the bedside drawer.

When he finally finds it, aaron speeds it across three fingers, puts Spencer's legs on his shoulders, and pushes a finger into him. Spencer clenches for a minute, and then aaron starts to move in and out, and when he adds a second finger, Reid moans. "Wow, spencer." hotch says actually sounds amused.
"What?" Reid asks.
"You sound exactly how you look, like a wanton whore." hotch completely changes his tone, and spencer thinks he could cum just from the way aaron talks dirty to him. But this damned cock ring is preventing him from doing so.
Hotch has three fingers in, and when he pulls out, lubes his dick, and pushes into Reid. his pace starts slow and teasing.
"P-please, aaron."
"What's the matter, spencer? What do you want?"
"Please move."
And Reid breaks on one command.
"Beg"
"P-please Aaron, please move faster I want to feel you, I wanna not be able to walk and be embarrassed when someone asks me why I'm walking so weird, please fuck me, aaron!!!!
And aaron does as commanded. He sets a bruising pace, and Spencer's legs fall down to, and wrap around, hotch's waist.
Reid can tell hotch is close. he's moaning loud, and whispering profanity.
Hotch let's go inside Spencer, and collapses next to him, and reid whines, "please, I n-need to cum"
And aaron takes off the ring, that's all it takes for spencer.
When he comes off his high, aaron unties reid, and spencer automatically cuddles into hotch.
"I love you, spencer, I don't want to lose you."
"I love you too, and you don't have to worry about losing me, aaron."