The knife game

"What did you just say?" Kevin spits

"I....uh..." I struggle to talk as my brain goes empty.

Kevin slaps his palms around my neck. "Who the fuck is Damon!" He shouts tightening his grip.

"No one...please stop.." i say trying to pull his arms away.

He lets go just before tightening his grip. I fall back on the bed trying to catch my breath.

He flashes out the room and arrives back just as quick, this time holding a kitchen knife. "Let's play a little game your going to tell me where Damon lives or else" his deep voice makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

"Kevin you..don't want to do this" I stutter as I push my self further into the bed.

A sick smirk appears on his face as he licks his knife before walking towards me.

Panicking I lift up a pillow and fling it onto him trying to hit the hand so his knife falls down but instead I hit his face.

His face pushes back with the pillow as it smacks him and lands on the floor.

I shriek knowing I just made things worse. "Wrong move baby girl" he says in a terrifyingly calm voice which hid his anger.

As he stomp towards me he pulls my arm towards him. "Your going to tell me where this Damon lives or I'll slit your wrist and make it look like suicide" Kevin says.

I look away and close my eyes "No! I'll never tell you where he lives, I fucking hate you!" I scream to Kevin.

His eyes turn stone cold "I gave you a chance" he says just before pushing the knife into my wrist causing a deep slit which oozed with a maroon shade of red liquid.

My eyelid begins to feel like it weighed a ton and darkness surrounds me.

Damon/anonymous POV

Ever since y/n went away I've been feeling empty, I never got to tell her how much fun I had when we did the laxative prank. In fact that was the only fun I had since my ex past away.

I need to find her or at least know that she is safe. Anyone who sees her can hand her to Kevin.

She's gone but luckily my hacking skills are great. I just need to trace her down and find out where she is.

Getting out my laptop I begin my work.