Meeting anonymous

I sit on the ground hopelessly with blood smeared all over my lips. I fucking hate Kevin, I left my family to elope with him I was so stupid, at the time I thought it was so romantic. I have no one.

I can't run away he's a cop he'll find me. There's only one way out.

Slowly I tiptoe out the house so Kevin couldn't hear. As soon as I reached out the house I sprinted to the nearby bridge.

I'm done with life "fuck you!" I scream at life.
I wipe my blurry eyes and pick up a heavy stone placing it in my pocket so I wouldn't float back up.

Taking one last breath of fresh air I jump off
the bridge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly open my eyes thinking I would be in heaven but no, I was laying down on a sofa.

Maybe this was heaven it looked like I was in a mansion. Looking back down at my outfit I notice am no longer wet.

My eyes scan around the plain room until it lands on a photo frame. Getting up I walk towards the frame.

It was a picture of a man with his arms around a pregnant lady. My eyes widen as I notice a broken dildo in the background.

They must have been using it hard for it to break. I continue walking and meet another photo frame. It was a picture of a little baby with the words aurora at the top.

The sounds of footsteps comes closer to the room and i sprint back to the couch.

A tall man with broad shoulders and a white anonymous mask walks in. He was definitely that guy from the photo.

I push my back deeper into the couch as he walks closer. "Don't worry I haven't kidnapped you, your free to leave whenever. I just brought you here because I didn't know if you would want to go to the hospital" he says stopping at a distance as he sees the fear in my eyes.

"I never died, you were supposed to let me drown!" I yell abruptly

"No, everyone goes through a tuff time but you can't be a coward and take the easy way out. You matter, your life matters" he says calmly.

I ignore him and stay silent "I'll go bring some medication"he says

"There's no point wearing that mask I've already seen you in the photo frame" I say making him stop by the door.

"Oh" he says and removes his mask. He was even better then the photo. His hair was brown and curly. His cheek bones and jawline stood out almost making him look like a model.

"Who are those people?" I say pointing back at the photo frame.

"It's my girlfriend" anonymous reply's.
"She died giving birth....and that baby is my daughter she died a year later from cancer" his voice brakes and his eyes becomes watery. He quickly leaves the room so I couldn't see him.