Daddy damon

Note: Finally a smut chapter you guys don't know how much self control it took me not to write smut in ever chapter.

⚠️smut warning ⚠️

Scrubbing all the mud from my body i exit the shower I'm using from the homeless shelter.

I'm so nervous to go back to Damon, what if he dosent want to see me?

I quickly get change into a black hoodie, I need to make sure no one notices me from the fake news report.

As I exit the homeless shelter my eyes catch the tv. The news channel was on and Kevin was standing in a orange jumpsuit.

"Whats the news about?" I ask a old man standing beside me.

"Some cop made a fake accusation about this girl, and anonymous exposed him" He says.

"Anonymous?" I ask him as I look back at the tv.

A video plays of anonymous talking and that's when it hits me. That's Damon behind the mask.

"What's worse is...he killed that girl but some sicko took her body from the graveyard" he says and takes a sip from his tea.

My mouth drops open, that means Damon thinks I'm dead I need to find him.

I rush out the homeless centre and run to the direction of Damon's house. I need to see him.

Finally arriving to his house I knock on the door.

The door opens. Standing across me was Damon.

"Y/n"his voice almost brakes, a tear drop slips down his face.

"I thought..you we're dea-
I stop him from speaking by pulling him into a hug. He tightly wraps his arms around my body never letting me go.

Making eye contact his thumb wipes my tears away and travels down to my lips.

He brings his head forward and kisses me eagerly. I jump and rap my legs around his waist as he bites my lower lips begging me to let him enter his tongue.

I grasp his hair as I give him access to let his tongue dance with mine.

With are lips still attached he walks over to the kitchen and puts me on the table. His muscular arms pushes the glass onto the floor causing a loud smash and giving me room to lay down.

As he crawls above me I loosen his belt. I lift my arm above my head for him to remove my hoodie.

His hands find there way to my waist and he sucks onto my neck "Ahh daddy" I moan and travel my hands down to his boner.

I wrap my hand around his long cock and move it back and forth. His head shoots back as he lets out a moan.

Tightening my grip I move faster, he holds onto my hand and helps me with the speed making his boner grow and his veins stand out.

He looks back at me one more time for reassurance. I shake my head and he pulls a condom from his pocket.

Laying back down I feel his huge manhood pump into me. He locks my hand above my head.

"Ahh..Faster Damon " I moan. He quickens his pace and pushes his dick in and out of me faster.

"Y/n" he moans my name and lets go of my hands. My nails digs deep into his back as the pleasure builds up. His hands finds there way around my neck.

His big cock thrust deeper as my kitty clenches around his manhood.

The table creaks louder as he makes his final thrust "Ahh daddy" I moan and his juice squirts.