Human

Based off of that one scene in Teen Wolf Season 5 episode 9.

So everyone knows who's who.

Scott: Rapunzel
Stiles:Varian

Varian looked at Rapunzel, the rain surrounding them.

She looked at the wrench and showed it to him. Varian's face was emotionless.

"Where'd you get that?" He asked.

She ignored the question. "This is yours?"

Varian looked away. Then walked toward her. He grabbed the wrench out of her hands. He looked down at it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She pressed, her voice shaking. The wrench had blood on it.

"I was going to..."

"No, but why didn't you tell me when it happened?"

Varian kept looking down at the wrench. "I couldn't..."

Rapunzel stared at him. "You killed him?" She asked, calmly. "You killed Edmund?"

Varian looked at her, getting more angry as she spoke. "Well, he was going to kill my dad." He said, his anger showing in his voice. "Huh? Was I supposed to just let him?"

"You weren't supposed to do this." Rapunzel stressed. "None of us are."

Varian looked down but stared up at her, raging. "You think I had a choice?"

She shook her head. "There's always a choice."

Varian lost it. "Yeah, well, I can't do what you can, princess. I know you wouldn't have done it. You probably would've just figured something out, right?"

"I'd try."

"Yeah because you're princess Rapunzel! You're the true alpha! Guys what, all of us can't be true alphas. Some of us have to make mistakes. Some of use have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes. Some of us are human!"

She stared at him again. "So you had to kill him?" Throughout this whole conversation, she'd been calm.

He glared like she was insane. "Rapunzel, he was going to kill my dad."

"But the way that it happened... there's a point when it's just... it's not self defense anymore!"

"What are you even talking about?" He screamed at her. "I didn't have a choice, Rapunzel!" He paused. "You don't even believe me, do you?"

She looked down. "I want to."

"Okay, all right, so... so believe me, then....Rapunzel say you believe me...say it. Say you believe me."

Rapunzel looked up at him again. "Varian, we can't kill people we're trying to save."

Varian walked closer to her. "Say you believe me."

"We can't kill people!" She blurted. "Do you believe that?"

Varian calmed down. He stared at her, tears in his eyes. "Well, what can I do about this?" He looked at her. "What do you want me to do? Okay, just be... Rapunzel just tell me how to fix this, all right?" She didn't answer. "Please just tell me what do you want me to do?"

Tears streamed from both their eyes. "Don't worry about Kiera or Catalina. We'll find them. Maybe...maybe you should talk to your dad"

She went inside, leaving Varian in the street, crying.

Prob my worst yet to be honest. I just loved this scene so much!