Suna ended the call with a soft *beep*
"Shit, shit, shit!"
Suna buried his face in his hands.
His imagination was running wild.
Just thinking of you alone in Atsumu's bed, with his body on top of you, pleasing you, was too much for Suna to handle.
He tightly shut his eyes.
"FUCK!"
He mentally yelled.
Atsumu, didn't actually do anything with you at all. This was simply a little ego boost for him. All in good fun is what he would've called it.
Atsumu let out a drowsy yawn as he plopped back into his bed.
You were quietly snoring, clutching Atsumu's blanket close to your chest.
He turned around, holding you tightly.
Suddenly, he released his grasp.
"This is stupid, we can't even be anything. I don't do relationships. Not the kinds she wants."
He concluded.

"No...more like the relationship she deserves."

—•—

[Present Time 9:00pm]

You sat dumbfounded on the living room couch.
Your jaw had been hanging open since your father had announced the news.
To say the least your immediate response was: "No! We can't."
Not like it helped anything.
Your father had worked so hard to end your stay in Japan, that he was a bit hurt by you suddenly not wanting to leave.
Not like it made a difference, he had to return to London for work soon.
"January 10th."
That was your last day in Japan.
The date kept swirling around your thoughts, as despair filled your head.
Soon, your father had left again, probably going to get a drink or clear his mind.
He was in just as much of sadness as you were, for different reasons of course.
A small knock was heard from the distance, your ears perking up in suspicion.
Slowly, you tiptoed towards your bedroom, the knocks sounding more desperate.
Your heart thumped loudly in your chest, the fear of an intruder lingered in your thoughts. 

"ACK!" you yelped as you noticed a hand pressed against the glass.
Grabbing a pillow, using it as a weapon, you neared the window.
Suddenly a head with dark hair popped up.
"Suna?!" you mentally screamed.
The pillow dropped from your hand, as you stared at the figure holding onto your roof.
Your instincts kicked in and you quickly pulled the latch of the window, swinging it open.
"Ouch!" Suna mumbled, as a small corner of the window hit the side of his head.
Your jaw was loosely hanging open.
Suna didn't bother to smile at you, instead he had a serious look on his face.
Pulling himself up, Suna jumped over your window still, landing in your bedroom.
"W-What are you-"

"Holy shit! Are you ok? Was it your first time? How do you feel?!"
Suna interrupted you.
His concerned voice rang in your ears, as he clasped his hands against your cheeks.
His normally lazy eyes, stared at you intently.

"First time for what...?" you quietly asked.

"Sex...?" Suna trailed off.
"THAT ASSHOLE LIED!" He slapped his forehead as realization hit him.

You yanked his hands off your face.
"W-What are you even s-saying?!"

"Ah..I'm sorry, didn't mean to grab you." Suna replied apologetically.

"Why are you here?!"
Hot tears were already welling up in your eyes.
Suna looked shocked as he noticed the amount of anger in your eyes.
It was very clear that he wasn't welcome.
"I shouldn't even be apologizing huh?
It doesn't fix anything. Well then, you didn't deserve what I did. I'm a shitty guy I know." Suna responded.
You scoffed.
"Stop saying that as if it fixes anything-"