1. the interviews

"So Timothée tell me about your first kiss," Timothée was currently in an interview with Lynn Hirschberg for W Magazine recalling his first kiss with his high school crush V.

"My first kiss was-- I'll tell it. All right, I can tell this story. If she ever sees this, she's gonna roll her eyes. I was at the top of the Marriott in Times Square. The elevators are on the outside -- of not the building but the lobby, so they shoot up and down the lobby. I mean, they're all glass and they go really fast, and we went in the elevators. I was getting really nervous. She had this Burt's Bees chapstick. She was-- she kept putting it on and I felt like I was... A little bit of a hint, so I was putting it on too and I remember, I remember I told her that it was not my uh... it wasn't my first time. I was just so nervous that she wouldn't be able to tell that it wasn't my first time, and it was a total shit show. She was my girlfriend for about a month, as these things go in high school. I think she got sick of me and um...then we didn't talk to each other for four years. We're just steadtastly avoiding each other in the hallway and um... and I haven't been with anyone since! Hahaha, no I'm kidding. I'm kidding"

[the actual interview is linked below]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi I'm Vanessa Evans and this is Buzzfeed firsts"

"Describe your first kiss"

"Oh wow, um I was in high school and I grew up in New York so he took me to the Marriott in Time Square, and it was really cool because the elevators are glass and you can view them from lobby.Umm yeah, so we're in this elevator and it wasn't his first kiss -- well at least from what he told me but I was really really nervous and I remember I kept on trying to hint to him that I wanted him to kiss me so I kept on putting my lip balm on, haha yeah and at one point he put it on too and I was like omg it's gonna happen. I was really nervous and then he kissed me, for my first kiss it really wasn't bad but um It was weird cause we ended up dating for a very short period of time and then we broke up and didn't speak to each other for years but that's kinda how high school relationships are"

———
———

Twitter User: /celebrityupdates

FANS THINK OSCAR NOMINEE, TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET AND MOSCHINO MODEL, VANESSA EVAN WERE EACH OTHERS FIRST KISS!

YESTERDAY W MAGAZINE POSTED A NEW INTERVIEW WITH TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET ASKING HIM VARIOUS QUESTIONS SUCH AS ASKING ABOUT HIS FIRST KISS

LATER THAT DAY BUZZFEED POSTED A PREVIEW OF AN UPCOMING INTERVIEW WITH VANESSA EVANS, WHERE SHE DESCRIBES HER FIRST KISS. SOUNDING ALL TOO FAMILIAR

FANS NOTICED THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN THE TWOS DESCRIPTIONS INCLUDING THE VENUE BEING THE ELEVATOR IN THE MARRIOTT IN TIMES SQUARE AND THE SHARING OF LIP BALM. THE BOTH OF THEM WENT TO LUGUARDIA HIGHSCHOOL BUT NEITHER MENTIONED KNOWING EACH OTHER. DO YOU THINK IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE OR DID SOMETHING HAPPEN BETWEEN THE TWO?

TWEETED: 1 HOUR AGO

12k comments 23k retweets 57k likes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter User: /nessaevans:

  highschool sweethearts couldn't imagine

TWEETED: 20 MINS AGO

1k comments 9k retweets 14k likes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N; hiii, this is my first book. I wrote it a while back and never finished it so thought i would publish it and finish it. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. <333333]