10. working girl

It's been a week since Vanessa and Timothée have seen each other since their kiss but they have been constantly texting and calling each other nonstop.

Vanessa was now entering Tompkins Square for a coffee and a bagel before heading out for a busy day of photoshoots and fittings ahead. She walks into the cafe and places her order, before paying she notices a similar mop of brown curly hair sitting in the corner eating a bagel. Vanessa pays and approaches the distracted boy, who appears to have his phone open on Vanessa's Instagram.

"Stalking me?" Vanessa shocks and surprises Timothée causing him to lock his phone trying to hide it.
"Don't worry, I'll pretend I didn't see it" see jokes

"Real question is are you stalking me?" He jokes

"Happy coincidences Tim, anyways what is thee Timothée Chalamet doing today?"

"Considering I am currently unemployed absolutely nothing"

"I seriously doubt that, don't you always have 10 million projects happening at one"

"Nope. I was told to take it easy so that's what I'm doing but I absolutely hate it. I finished filming Dune 6 months ago but they're hasn't been anything else. Anyways what are you doing today V?"

"Just a day of a model, I have two shoots and a fitting today. Don't you wanna join me on the run?"

"No thank you, I shall wallow in self pity today"

"Come on, you said it yourself that you have nothing to do today and I am great company"

With that said the lady calls out Vanessa's name and order.

"Fine but you're paying for lunch"

——
——

They were currently at Vanessa's shoot for V Magazine's calendar issue. Vanessa sat in the makeup chair while Timothée sat next to her bored out of his mind.

"Ness I am bored" he says

"Tim you're a child." She jokes

"Did I tell you that I'm gonna go to Woodstock next week?"

"No you did not but why?"

"I just wanna escape from the city for a bit"

Vanessa got out of the chair and went to wardrobe. She didn't realise how sexual(ish) the shoot can be only wearing a pair of baggy jeans and a loose denim jacket. With no top of a sorts.

The photographer begins taking photos instructing Vanessa to put the jacket on her head having it covering bits of her chest. Timothée watches in awe of how well Vanessa works with the camera looking extremely seductive and sexy. The shoot is over and Vanessa puts the jacket on properly and approaches Timothée.

"What did you think" she asks

"Who knew you could be so hot" he teases

"Fuck off Timmy" she jokes while walking away to get dressed before Timothée grabs her arm and pulls her back to face him

"But seriously you're beautiful" he says now in a serious tone. He looks at her face while looking up and now between her eyes and lips. She breaks the eye contact and goes to get dressed.

After getting dressed Vanessa goes to sit next to Timothée on the couch in the studio.

"Ready to leave?" She asks

"What are you doing next week?" He asks

"Nothing actually, why?"

"Come with me to Woodstock"

"Why?"

"Because I like your company and maybe I like you" now making direct eye contact with Vanessa. She is taken back from what he just said.

"Fine. Woodstock it is" she responds in a soft tone. Before she getting up to leave.

"Oh and V" he says

"Wha—" without completing her sentence her lips smash onto Timothée's in a soft yet passionate kiss, lasting for a brief moment. Before they slowly pulled away.

"Come on Chalamet, we've got a busy day ahead" she laughs before getting up and running out the studio with Timothée running behind.
——
——
Vanessa and Timothée parted ways and now Vanessa is walking back into her apartment, finding Becca on the couch.

"Hello Stranger" Vanessa greats

"Hi boo, I feel like I haven't seen you"

"Well that's because you have a boyfriend now"

"Giullian is not my boyfriend" Becca defends herself but starts blushing and smiling.

"But you both definitely like each other. Timmy told me your all he talks about"

"Timmy? Yeah what's going on between you two"

"Nothing really" Vanessa tries her hardest to lie but her face turns bright red

"V I know when you're lying and something definitely happened between you two"

"Well we kissed"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Becca exclaims excitedly

"Shh let me finis—"

"Oh so there's more" Becca says interrupting Vanessa

"Yes now would you just listen. Basically we kissed the day after St Patrick's Day and then today he joined me at work and I had to pose topless and kept on saying I'm hot and complementing me." Vanessa explains while blushing and smiling

"YOU LIKE HIM!! AND HE LIKES YOU!!" Becca shouts

"I don't know B, we're just childhood friends"

"I know certainly he likes you. Giullian and I were talking about how Timothée only goes out of his way for you. Think of it, who actually wants to spend the day watching you pose in front of a camera but he did"

"Are you sure because I really like him but I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship right now"

"If I know Timothée he'll wait for you but don't make him wait too long, you'll lose him" Becca says sincerely

"When did you get so wise?" Vanessa says while getting off the couch and walking towards her room

"You just underestimate me bitch" Becca jokes

"Oh the apartment is all yours next week" Vanessa shouts from her room

"Why, do you have a shoot?" Becca asks

"No Timothée and I are going to Woodstock for the week" Vanessa says walking back towards the couch now in pjs.

"Well in that case, don't forget to pack condoms" Becca jokes causing Vanessa to throw a pillow at her.

"

[A/N: Thank you for over a 100 reads, I am extremely appreciative of the support🤍🤍. Hope you're enjoying the book so far🖤🦋]