Chapter 6- bully?

Emily's pov

It's been a week since the incident with the dodge ball and my last encounter with miss Rodriguez. I've been home sick with a concussion for 2 days and when I am at school I don't see her. I haven't even had one of her lessons this week. I've been a bit preoccupied with more problems than having a crush on my teacher. This girl called Jenny has started making my life miserable! She started shouting profanities at me as I'm walking past. I try to take no notice of her but it's getting worse. She's started getting physical. Pushing me into the lockers when she can and knocking my books out my hands when I'm on my way to lessons. I really don't need this. I don't even know why she's doing it, I've done nothing to her. Maybe I should tell someone. Maybe miss Rodriguez? No. Definitely not. She has more important things to do than save me from a stupid people. What would she do anyways? Tell her to fuck off? Nope obviously not.
——
Time skip
——
I'm currently walking through the halls to my next lesson which happens to be English. Honestly I've been dreading this. Seeing her and because that bitch Jenny is in this lesson. I don't want her to embarrass me in front of miss Rodriguez. I have my books in my arms and I'm slowly walking to the room and I see her. Jenny. Walking towards me with a evil glint in her eyes. I have no where to go. I begin to panic and I go into the first room I could see. I quickly shut the door to protect me and I put my back to it and take in the room I've just barged into. It's Mr simpsons history room and he's stood looking at me with worry etched on his face. Guess who else was there. Miss Rodriguez. She's everywhere! She must have been stood talking to him when I rudely interrupted. She also had a worried emotion on her beautiful face. "Emily are you okay?" Mr Simpson asked curiously. "Oh yeah. Um I'm fine I just had to...get my history book" what the hell Emily! I mentally hit myself. "Are you sure because you came in here in a bit of a rush and you seemed very panicked." Miss Rodriguez now spoke. My heart race instantly rises and I panic more. She's going to see right through me. "Oh yeah. I'm fine I'll just get my things and leave. Yeah ill go. Back to the hall...to my lesson with you" I ramble out a response and she definitely doesn't seem convinced as she raises her eye brow at me and looks at mr Simpson for help. He didn't seem to be bothered as he's now engrossed in marking. She walks over to me and I freeze. She looks so good! Black heels, pencil skirt and her shirt is tucked in neatly. Her hair down and she's wearing a pinkish lipstick. She walked straight to me closing a lot of the space that was separating us. She stands in font of me, probably waiting for me to move but I don't. She takes the handle of the door (I was still backed into it) and trys to open it. Hinting to me to move so she could go to her lesson. I scurry out the way and watch her open it and begin to walk to her room down the hall. I follow her hoping not to run into Jenny. And maybe if I do miss will say something. I hope. We get to her room and she turns to me again "you sure your okay emily? You didn't get your history book you said you needed and you still seem panicked" "oh yeah I'm okay thank you miss. I'll get it later and I'm just nervous. English makes me nervous. Lots of...words and stuff" Honestly half the time I have to clue what come out my mouth. I'm surprised I could speak without a stutter. She again didn't look like she believed it but she nodded and pointed to my seat as it was a few minutes before her lesson started. People began shuffling in her room. Jenny came in and saw me. She walked to her seat at the back of the class. I tensed up and tried to ignore her whispering behind me. After the hell of a lesson I tried to get to maths without loosing the books in my arms. I leave the English class with miss giving me a worried look. I feel bad that she has to worry. I'm again walking through the hall when the devil pushes my into the wall. The books spill from my hands and people begin to notice and stop what they're doing to watch. Some gasp but no one attempts to help. "You dyke!" She shouts at me. I try to just walk off but she again pushed me to the wall. A bit tougher this time and holds me there. One arm pining me there and another ready to punch. The students which has now surrendered us begin to shout "fight!" It echos through the whole building. I try to move and escape when she takes a punch at me. It hits me eye. She lets go dropping my to the floor. More people have now started shouting until teachers flood out of their rooms to see the chaos. Most shout at the kids to go to lesson and move along. Mr simpson gets Jenny and takes her to his room while I'm just sat in the floor trying to breath normally. I then head heels approaching me. I know who it is. They seemed to speed up as she came closer to me. She kneeled down to see if I was okay. "Emily. Oh god. Are you okay? Let me help you" I don't even speak. Not trusting my voice. My eye is  blurry and I'm sure my nose may be bleeding. I just let her lead me to her room where she places me on a table to sit...

AN
I rambled through this lol. Not to sure what to write. I'll finish this chapter in the next part. Hopefully you enjoy 🤷🏽‍♀️ :)