Part 18

The next day early morning.

Manik was the one who wakeup because of the beeping sound of his mobile. He immediately turns off as he doesn't want to disturb her beauty queen who was sleeping peacefully in his arms. Even after their passionate night, he couldn't resist her he slowly caressed her cheeks with his thumbs.

Nan(stirred her sleep and slowly opened her eyes only to found her man looking at her with love. An enchanting smile she wished him. Goodmorning Manik.

Manik: Morning love, did I disturbed your sleep?'

Nan: touching his stubble  she pecked his cheeks you can never disturb me,

M(whispered):Im not enough of you.I need more

Nand(playfully)arent you enough?.

M(slowly came over and nodded in a no): Never ever my love.I love you my bachha.This is the only way I  know to show you how much you mean to me.Are you enough?

Nan:I love you more,I feel so special Manik whenever we make love.you have given me so much happiness that couldn't even imagine. You always made me feel like I'm precious to you.I love you till my last breath.(before she could complete he smashed her lips

(before she could complete he smashed her lips

M: how dare you to talk like this.dont you ever say like this is last and final.you got it?

nan:Mani..mm.wo.

Manik(playfully he knows exactly what's going on her mind) say it, my love, what you want me to do?

Nan(blush): you know ?please dont tease me.

Manik: no I don't know, you to have to say it.

nan(whispered)Manik please  I want you to make love.i need you.

Manik(he hushed her) sshhhh cupcake don't plead just demand.I'm all yours. you don't have to ask me.

Their rooms were filled with moans and sweet talks.

Again his mobile as continuing ringing

Manik: God who is it?.that too on Sunday.

Nan: Manik, pick it up, might be some emergency.

Manik(irritatedly) get up from his bed wearing only his birth suit

Nan(shouted)Manikkkk wear something.

Manik(he turned before picking up the call): sweetheart you have seen everything?haven't you?

Manik(after the call)He gave a kiss on her forehead, pumpkin i need to go to office something every imp came

Nan: Manik you look tensed is everything fine?

M: Yes,i guess so.

Back in the office: