Part 10

Nandini was getting ready

Nandini was getting ready. She was looking ethereal beauty.

Aliya&Navya: Girl,youre looking heavenly.

Nandini(with no emotion): Thankyou.The dress is really beautiful.

Manik in his room was also getting ready.

Manik (pov):I think I should invite Moorthy uncle , he will also feel good, and maybe my wife too(he smiled by thinking of his beautiful wife)He got the number from Aryaman

Manik to Moorthy:Hello Uncle,hope youre health is fine now?waise i have a request, if you could please come to our reception that would be great, Nandini will be happy too.

Moorthy know what exactly is going to happen there,he knows khurana in and out.

Moorthy:Nahi Manik, this is not a good time, definitely ill come to your home next time.waise beta please be with Nandini don't leave her. she doesn't have the habit of going to such big parties, everything will be new for her.

Manik: No uncle, ill never leave your daughter ill be there for her, always. We will miss you there.

Moorthy Pov: I know Mr Khurana, whatever happens, it's all against his will if he saw me there the matter will get worse. I know Manik will manage to everything.

Manik, while he was getting ready, noticed the mangalsutra in the table.

Mnik: Like seriously, she doesn't consider this as a marriage or she dont trust me? or she dont even consider me as her husband.how will i make her understand? Oh Lord please help me.

On the other side neyo came to the girl's room

Neyo(to Navya and Aliya).girls if youre ready shall we go to the hall the guest will be coming soon we dont want to get late. Nandini will come with Manik, she turned towards Nandini and said: Nandini youre looking beautiful.Stay happy forever, Nandini if youre ready could you please go and check Manik whether he's ready or not.

She left from there.

Navy to neyo: Aunty do you really think shes happy with this marriage? 

Neyo:I know she is not, for any girls it will be hard to accept, but I'm sure Manik will make her realize how blessed shes to have my son and give all happiness take away all her sorrows. We should give them time.