2.2 my junior boy

Start from the beginning

"Yes," she shyly replied.

The bus ride was again a one-hour long ride. Naira was getting a little sleepy but Farah and Shana, who was sitting on the back seat to theirs kept disturbing her to not sleep. She soon started relishing their company and even laughed at their lame jokes.

The bus came to a halt symbolising they reached their destination, Holy Hills College, Chikmagalur.

Naira, her new-made friends, classmates, juniors all were MBA students of IIM(Indian Institute of Management), Banglore. Since they are business students they attend various management programs conducted by numerous colleges. These management programs help the students to develop skills, knowledge and experience in dealing with people. This was the reason why they all have come to Chikmagalur.

It was not mandatory to participate in these programs so Naira never competed. But since this implied the last year of her college and these competitions help for better communication with people she deemed to compete for the first and last time.

When everyone got down from the bus Nowfan announced,

"You all know this is a team game, each team with four members. So choose your team and decide in which event you are participating soon. The registration will start in fifteen minutes."

"What? Don't we have to keep our luggage inside and freshen up?" Shana asked.

"Only after registration, they will give the keys to the hostel allotted for us. After that, we have thirty-minutes to settle down and participate in the events," Nowfan informed.

The whole ninety students were gathered in the main administration hall of the campus. Everyone was making loud turbulence and rushing here and there to make a team of four.

Since it's the first time for Naira in joining in such events, she had no clue on what to do and in which team to be in. She even wondered whether someone would take her in their team.

"Also mix your team," Nowfan announced.

"Mix?" Naira confusedly asked Shana who was standing beside her clueless.

"It means a team which includes both boys and girls. Also, you are on my team. Let's search for two more. Farah already got her team members. We need a boy also." Shana informed.

Almost everyone looked like they got their team members and proceeded to register their names in the events.

Shana ran towards the crowd where Nowfan was standing and asked him,

"Did you get a team? No right? Join our team as you already know Naira is new to this but, she is also smart and you too are good at this. Come let's win." He agreed and walked where Naira was standing.

"We need one more member. Who can we ask?" Nowfan rested his hand on his chin and thought.

"Look isn't he the one who helped you by giving money? Niara go ask him to be on our team." Shana nudged saying. She was a bit hesitant to ask but since he helped her previously she believed he may come to their team again if she requests.

Composing herself and gathering strength she walked towards Nayel and asked,

"Em... Can you be on my team?"

"I'm sorry. I've already got a team," he immediately replied.

Oh then why did you come towards me, she thought.

"I came here to ask you back my money which I gave on behalf of you. I wanted to register for my event. Later I have to go and take money from my debit card." He replied sensing her question in her mind.