New Friend

JB POV

Mark is being childish even though he is the hyung, "Hajima! " I say to Mark but sadly that does not help. Aish that kid, later he is gonna regret it soon I thought while looking at them walk away. I turn to Mark, "let's go. "

Chinhae pov

I looked everywhere for Minjung and when I turn the corner I saw her with that JB guy. "Jungie? " I called out and she turns around with a smile on her face. Then that guy asked me if I remembered his name the truth I do but I like to see him have that sour expression on his face. I help her with the pile of papers and we walk away from them. "Where do we drop this off? " I asked and she signs 'sector E' we walk to that direction.

Minjung pov

I'm so relieved that Chinhae came at the right time, those guys made me uncomfortable. He also wanted to help me, what a good friend I have here. We kept walking while he did most of the talking, we didn't pay attention what was in front of us and we bumped into something causing the papers to fall once again. We bend down to pick up the papers when I noticed there was a extra hand. I stopped and I slowly looked up and it was one of those idols. "Sorry that I bump into you two " said the guy. I just kept staring and Chinhae responded him, " It's OK atleast you apologized." we both bowed to him and he did also but then he took some of my stack and also some of Chinhae's. "You don't have to help us." said Chinhae and I nodded also agreeing what he has said. The boy just laughed and he said, "But I want to. " Chinhae and I smiled at him, "well what are you waiting for? Let's go. "

Narrator's pov

"What is your names? " said the guy. "My name is Chinhae and this is Minjung." Chinhae said after the guy introduced himself, " My name is Youngjae and I'm part of got7." " How come your the only one that's nice while the others are douches? " Minjung hit Chinhae's arm but youngjae just shrugged. "Honestly I don't know that's how it was when I met them but the Maknaes are nice also, it's just the hyungs. " While the young two just nodded knowing this new information. "Can I ask I question?" said Youngjae, "sure go ahead." says Chinhae. "why is Minjung quiet? Is she shy? " asks Youngjae. Chinhae looks at Minjung and then at Youngjae, "That's because she is mute. " Chinhae says. Youngjae panicked "S-sorry for asking that question." Minjung does some kind of hand movements and Youngjae just stood there confused. Chinhae just laughed "She said don't worry it's all fine and you can call her Jungie." smiled Chinhae. "Really?! " asks Youngjae and he turned to Minjung and she smiled at him. "Jungie I know this is sad but I can't tell the members about you two who are my new friends" Youngjae says sadly. "Why?" Youngjae looks at the two and sighs "It's because as you described them, they're douches." Chinhae and Minjung just busted out laughing. "No it's OK we understand " says Chinhae and all of them started laughing again.

But they didn't know someone took a picture of them. " JB is not going to like this." the stranger said and he walked away.