YOU don't have a CHILDHOOD

Karla p.o.v

Most kids wake up to some light shaking coming from their parents but me, no,I wake up to being yelled at,punched,slapped,kicked or being thrown on the floor. All because of Dan - my dead dads best friend and now my legal guardian-is an addict of basically everything,i swear he is even addicted to abusing me (i know that's not how it actually works but that's what it feels like) . Though today i didn't wake up to any of that so i knew that today was one of the rare days were Dan didn't wake me and was probably passed out almost dead, sighs, I wish,instead i woke up to rays of sunlight peaking through my black curtains and onto my face, they were slightly opened because during my beating yesterday he threw me making me hold onto them so i didn't fall flat on my-holy shit it's late (A/N she's not late to school, she just  wakes up really early so she can do whatever shit she feels like doing before she has to go to Satans playhouse and also hopefully slip out before Dan gets to her). As soon as i realised what time it was i shot up and was immediately greeted by discomfort and agony which i soon realised was mostly coming from my ribs, i went over to my mirror and noticed i had blood on my forehead but it wasn't mine,it was dans. I pulled up my shirt and realised that i had 3 fractured ribs and bruises all over,i sighed and went over to my backpack which had been thrown across my room last night and grabbed my pain killers and some water, i popped 2 in my mouth and took a swig of water swallowing the pills.I quickly grabbed a black hoodie and black ripped skinny jeans and hopped in the shower (A/N her room is connected to the  bathroom but she doesn't have her own bathroom. It's like a 2 door way bathroom yk?).  i could say that nothing happened in there but i'm not going to; while i was washing my face some soap went into my nose and i started breathing out bubbles. As i was distracted with the bubbles i tripped on the bottle of soap that i had dropped when i saw the bubbles and fell buck naked on the floor. (A/N this happened to me a couple of hours ago and i thought i would share) i got up groaning and finished taking a shower.I got out and put on my black underwear and bra,that  i took out the first aid kit i had under the sink and wrapped my wrist because as i was in the shower i realised that it's sprained, then proceeded to put on the clothes that i had picked out and also some socks and shoes .

                                                                       Karla's outfit

                                                                       Karla's outfit

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.