Shawn was a little bit anxious about this party. He didn't want it to be too awkward if she was with her friends. He didn't want to just stand there but that's all he would do. He shook it off and messaged her.

'I'm by the door.' Jay messaged Beyoncé. She had already went inside with her girls, but excused herself to go get him. She found him standing right by the door looking like a lost puppy. She didn't expect him to come here alone, but she didn't mention it.

Out here, Jay didn't have many friends. He presented himself as quiet and laid back because he wasn't pressed for friendships. All of his boys were back home in New York, so he could deal with being 'quiet' during the semester.

"Jay!" She called out and he glanced at her.

"Hey, what's up." He greeted with a grin he couldn't hide. "You clean up nice." He said admiring her figure in the tight jumpsuit she was wearing. His eyes couldn't help but to roam. He'd never seen her wear something so form fitting before, so it caught him off guard.

"Thank you, so do you." Beyoncé said finally to stop him from drooling. She pulled Jay behind her, by his hand as they walked through the party. It was already packed, so Beyoncé just looked for an empty spot on the wall for them to chill. She didn't bother to go back with her friends so she could just focus on him. Jay leaned against the wall and pulled Beyoncé towards him. They stood chest to chest for a few moments before Beyoncé heard her name being called.

They saw all types of people that they knew. Beyoncé's roommates, classmates, and other people they'd seen around campus. She looked around until she saw that it was Gabby who was waving her over. B decided to ignore her because she wasn't going to leave Jay by himself.

"Stop being so dry." B whispered in his ear after he'd just been standing there stepping side to side drinking from a solo cup for numerous songs.

"What you want me to do?" He asked smartly. "Shuck and jive?"

"Yes. Exactly." She laughed at his dumb joke. "I like that grill though." She complimented when she'd seen him smile. She had seen it in class before, but never this close. She thought it was a good look on him.

He shook his head and smiled. "You mean my fronts." He corrected her just wanting to mess with her for no reason. They had two completely different slangs because of how far apart they grew up.

"Well, we call them grills." Beyoncé said with an eye roll.

"Well, we call them fronts." Jay said and got B to glare at him.

"Just say thank you."

"Thank you, ma." He finally said with a chuckle. "I appreciate it."

"Mine are better though." She smirked. He shook his head and continued to lean on the wall and watch everybody else dance and make themselves look crazy.

Beyoncé gasped loudly as she heard the DJ about to play one of her favorite songs. "This my shit!" She yelled to Jay. He found it amusing that she genuinely got so excited over a song that she probably heard hundreds of times. "Can I dance on you?" She got close to his ear and asked for permission. Shawn would never say no to getting a dance... especially from her. He nodded his head giving her the consent she needed.

B smirked and turned around as the song actually started. 'Gyal You a Party Animal' blasted loudly and all of the girls went crazy. She did exactly what the song told her and began to wine up pon his body. Jay held onto her hips as B worked him. She was really good at this and that sort of surprised him, for whatever reason. She was grinding slowly to the song and Jay found it very sexy. She looked back at him biting her lip a couple times.