79

It felt like the clouds had parted, the sun came out, the flowers blossomed, and the birds chirped happily as Beyoncé held her cleaned up baby girl in her arms for the first time with tears in her eyes. She was practically a copy of baby JJ and it made her laugh through her tears. Her heart was so full and it filled more and more every time she thought about the family that they have created (so far.) She looked from her baby girl to her husband who held the biggest smile on his face, just from watching his wife interact with their daughter. "I can't." She whispered as her tears continued to fall from her eyes. Jay immediately came closer to her side and kissed her lips.

"Congratulations, my heart." He smiled. "You're really a mother of two. You did it!" It was surreal to him that they now had two kids together. They were entering their thirties and were fully emerged into this adult lifestyle. Jay couldn't believe that he'd be turning thirty in seven months exactly. Time seemed to just drift by, but lucky for him he felt like he was thriving and not just surviving. He had Beyoncé to thank, first and foremost, but he also had his children to thank as well as his friends. They had two mouths to feed and two lives that were in their hands. They were responsible for shaping two children of the future to, hopefully, become something/someone great.

"I'm so happy right now, baby." She handed Blue to her father and Jay's eyes lit up as he eyed her.

It was love at first sight for him, she was beyond precious. "I will protect you." He whispered to her. Her eyes fluttered open as she look up at him. "Oh my God, babe, she's such a pretty girl!" He gasped. "My little princess." Having a daughter felt so crazy to him.

"She looks just like her daddy, too." B told him. Again, for the birth of their second child her family was filing into the the room one by one to welcome Blue into the world. Her mother was beyond excited to be a grandmother of two and to have yet another baby to spoil. Mama Tina spoiled JJ to the ends of the earth and she couldn't wait to do the same with her granddaughter.

"Look at this baby!" Tina exclaimed. "She's so gorgeous." Solange immediately agreed.

"You be making me want to have a baby." Solange expressed. "Because your kids are so beautiful."

"Girl, no, you don't." B laughed. "JJ didn't sleep for a year!" Jay laughed as well and nodded his head because it was true. JJ gave them the hardest time ever, but they still loved him unconditionally, life was just hard during those times.

"I'm good with just borrowing yours for a few more years, potentially my whole life. I don't know yet." She shrugged.

"Well, you can 'borrow' them whenever you want." B smiled. She loved how her children were surrounded by so much love. They had so many people that loved them and wanted to spoil them. She knew that her kids would never have to want for anything because someone was bound to get it for them.

Mama Tina was also brought to tears as she continued to watch her baby girl grow up before her eyes. Beyoncé was very grown at this point, but she'd always be a baby to Tina. She couldn't be more proud at how well off her daughters were. They had both grown to be such beautiful, phenomenal women. "I'm so proud of you, Beyoncé." Her mother finally said. "For everything you've done this far and the woman you've become."

"Awww." She pouted. "Thank you, mama. I had the best teacher. I aspire to be as good as a mother to my kids that you were to us."

"You're doing amazing, B. Don't overthink it." They shared a big hug and Tina kissed her forehead. Beyoncé held a genuine smile upon her lips and thanked everyone for their kind words and support to her. It really made all the difference.

Once B's family left, Pierre soon joined them and brought a very excited boy with him. "Mommy!" He exclaimed, seeing her for the first time today.

"Hi, baby boy. How are you?" JJ nodded and told her he was feeling good. He was just excited to see her as if he never saw her before.