Chapter 1: When The Sky Came Falling, A New Beggining

Note: Haruka is both gender, so says in the manga. Idk.

Enjoy

Haruka's Pov

I'm Haruka Tenoh, I'm a retired F1 racer with the speed of an athlete in the morning, at night I'm a sailor scout who protects the earth as serve the moon queen. I'm twenty-three years old and nothing has happened the past 5 years after the battle with Galaxia, and the whole Starlights thing. Hey, me and Seiya are cool now after that. Nevermind anyway, I live with my 17 year old 'daughter' Hotaru and my girlfriend Michiru Kaioh. Setsuna had to leave and stay put again at the time gate as always. When we got back to earth, Usagi and her friends are living a happy life when she got married, and today is finally the day I get to ask Michiru.

"Today's the day" I sighed, I took a detour past the beaches and lakes. I could see some girls waving at me on the way, I waved back at them and one of them fainted in the other girls arms. I shivered and hoped the girl would be okay, I went to my fathers company in the city after a 1 hour drive in my car. The Tenoh company was a highly and compatible way of selling cars, the only problem was the one was the owner. That old man had left me to do my own needs and made me live in an estate house, not giving me one bit of love ti'll the very hair under his chin. He was selfish and ignorant, though I couldn't blame him. Despite all, I'm not his actual 'son' after figuring out that I was adopted. I parked my car on the side of the tall building and made my way to the entrance, where all his employees greet me on my way to his office.

"It's been a while Sir Haruka, nice to see you again" A business man who works with my father greeted, I nodded my head and proceeded to the elevator on my way to the 13th floor. The elevator stopped at the 6th floor and an old lady stepped in.

"Oh my, Is that you Haruka?" I nodded and gave her an innocent smile. The old lady grinned and looked up the glass ceiling of the elevator.

"If only your mother was here to see you.." The only person who cared for me as a child, the woman who I wanted to stay with all my life.

"I too wish to see her again." I responded, the elevator stopped at the 13th floor and I waved my goodbye to the lady. I walked in a straight hallway to find two large doors with the handles of 24k gold crusted with diamonds, I opned the right door and my eyes were disgusted as ever with what I have found. My father flirting with my step mother on his desk, he looked at me and his mood changed fast.

"Haruka." He shooed his wife onto the couch and walked up to me.

"What are you doing here?"He asked, I sat down on a chair in front of his desk and found a picture of my 'mother' next to his documents.

"I came here to ask you something" He furrowed a brow and immediately sat down on his desk.

"Go on ahead, but you'll have to make it quick" I gritted my teeth and held back my anger on him and his gold-digger wife.

"I see your still hanging out with her." I mocked with direct eye contact into his dirty eyes, the selfish man who he was.

"So what, she gave me more love than that ugly bastard" I clenched my fists as he mocked my 'mother', his wife stood up and chuckled in amusement.

"To think that bitch can stand between me and your father, she was better off dead anyway" I couldn't hold my anger anymore, I shoved my father out of the way and pucnched that bitch on the face. She fell to her knees and wept, my father pushed me to the side and helped her up.

"What did I do to deserve this?!" She screamed, my father settled her down and walked up to me to give me a slap on the face. Though, I was faster then caught his hand and gripped it as hard as I can.