pillow fight

REAL LIFE

nessa was going to room with josh and jaden which brooklyn was fine with. the two got along great, like two peas and a pod. all the boys were surprised on how they got along.

brooklyn was helping nessa unpack her clothes since she was staying a couple of weeks.

"so your bryces little sister huh?" nessa asked out of curiosity.

"yea, by adoption. i was seven and they welcome me like no other" she said packing some tops into a drawer.

"that must've been hard" nessa said, copying brooklyn's actions.

"yea i guess, but here i am" she said smiling. "so your from new jersey right?" she said changing the subject.

"yea, it's nice out there" nessa replied.

"is that how you met josh?" brooklyn asked.

"no, well i mean kinda. i knew of him through social media since i had a small following and so did he. but he came up to new jersey for a bit to see the jersey boys" she paused "then he met me and yea" she smiled widely.

"he's good for you" brooklyn said "and your good for him, keep him in line"

"yea, i mean he's not a fuck boy anymore to say the least" they both laughed.

suddenly the bedroom door flew open to reveal jaden and josh.

"oh no, here comes trouble" brooklyn whispered to nessa causing her to laugh.

"we're here to annoy you" jaden smiled innocently.

"yea yea okay" nessa laughed before getting up and hugging josh.

"brooke move, i wanna help MY girlfriend unpacking" josh said in a sassy tone.

brooklyn got up and walked past josh, purposely bumping his shoulder.

"she'll always be MINE" brooklyn smirked before walking to jaden.

"she's not wrong" nessa said laughing.

"wow what about me?" jaden stuck out his bottom lip.

"no your disgusting" she says laughing as jaden acts offended.

jaden quickly pulls brooklyn who then lands on top of him. the four all start laughing which soon breaks out into a pillow fight started by jaden.

"guys- what are you doing?" bryce says, laughing at their idiotic behaviour.

brooklyn chucked at pillow at bryce, landing in his face. bryce blinked a few times as brooklyn and jaden tried not to laugh but failed miserably.

"oh it's on" bryce said with a devilish smile before picking up the pillow and launching it at brooklyn.

she squealed before ducking and launching it around the room. brooklyn huddled to nessa and hid in the corner of the room, watching the boys still launching pillows.

brooklyn pulled out her phone and went live on instagram.

"hey guys! me and nessa are hiding from jaden, bryce and josh because we had a pillow fight" she said quietly.

"do you reckon they can see us?" nessa asked

"i don't know" brooklyn said, flipping the camera and showing the boys through a gap.

"wait where'd they go?" brooklyn whispered, flipping the camera.

soon enough, their hiding space got exposed and the three boys attacked them with pillows. the girls screamed as they tried to huddle there way out of it. brooke clenched onto her phone as jaden quickly picked her up.

"jadennnnn! put me down!" she squealed.

"nope" he said popping the 'p'

"hey guys! so i'm currently hanging over jadens shoulder since he won't put me down" she said into the live.

"jaden say hi" she said, lifting her phone so everyone could see him.

"wait where's nessa?" she asked, laughing.

"jooshhh!" nessa squealed.

"oop- found her" brooklyn said laughing.

"bryceeeeee! helpppp"

"okay, jaden put her down" he said laughing.

jaden put her down and she stuck my tongue out at him.

"don't make me tickle you" he warned.

she laughed before quickly running up the stairs to save nessa.

authors note:

lowkey a cute chapter :)

word count- 636