See you soon

REAL LIFE

the girl rushed around her room grabbing the last of her things and chucking it in her suitcase. Her room was a mess from all her running around. She was stressed, too stressed for her liking. She continued running around her room until she heard her phone ringing. She got up and ran over to her bed, grabbing her phone. She answered and groaned in annoyance.

"You okay?"

"Yes- no, I'm stressed" the girl set up her phone on the desk as the boy looked at the state of her room.

"Woa- your room"

"I know, I know. I'm gonna clean it, just after I'm done packing"

"Oh yea forgot I get to see you in a day or so"

"Wow, that's rude" Bryce chuckled at her as she looked around her room. She quickly got up and grabbed all her essentials from the bathroom. She ran back in and packed them into her suitcase. She zipped it up and lent back.

"And done, finally"

"How long did it take you then?"

"Like this whole week"

"Sounds like you"

"Damn okay"

"Still, I get to see my little sister in less than a day"

"Yea they had something wrong with the flights and my flights tonight instead of in the morning"

"What time is it tonight then"

"11:30pm and I should be in L.A. by 3 or 4 ish roughly"

"Okay I'll pick you up"

"Better make sure then"

"I will, I will"

"Well if you forget, I stg I'll beat you up no cap"

"Like to see you try"

"Bet"

INSTAGRAM

Liked by @brycehall, @jadenhossler and 14,883 others

@brooklynleigh ya'll don't know what's gonna go down within the next month ;)

Comments:
@fan can't wait

@brycehall hehe I know
>@jadenhossler tell
>>@brycehall why'd you wanna know

@addisonrae yay! See you soon bb
>@brooklynleigh see you b

@fan OooooOo

View 7,728 more comments....

REAL LIFE

The girl was sat eagerly in her seat, awaiting for the time to leave for her flight. She was on a live go help pass the time. She noticed all different comments flooding in but one stood out the most in her eye.

"@jadenhossler: Hey </3"

"Hey jae"

The comments when crazy busy at the sound of his name. She smiled as she was now in a regular conversation with the one and only Jaden hossler.

"@jadenhossler: so what's happening in the next month?"

"Well I cant tell you that can I? It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you"

She laughed lightly as he continued to beg her.

"@jadenhossler: pleaseee, I've tried asking Bryce but he wouldn't tell me"

"That's not my fault"
She laughed a little.

"You'll see eventually"
She sent a cheesy grin into the camera.

"Brooklyn, we need to leave. Let's go, get your things!" Her mother yelled up the stairs.

"Okay im coming!" She shouted back and turned to the screen.

"Okay guys, ima wrap this up but I promise I'll be live tmrw maybe"

"@jadenhossler: bye </3"

"Bye guys!"

She end the live and turned off her phone. She grabbed her suitcase and made her way down the stairs. She got into the car along with her mom and they made their way to the airport. She heard her phone ding and checked it to see a safe flight text from Bryce. She smiled and rested her phone in her lap. She leant her head on the car window and watched as the scenery flew past.

.⁂*AUTHORS NOTE*⁂.

So she's now on her way to see the sway boyssss. How's that gonna go?

Also just found out Jaden and josh are leaving away for a bit to focus on their careers. Lowkey sad but proud of them :)

Word count- 624