You Suddenly Want Me (A One Direction Fanfiction)

Hi everyone! First of all I would like to thank you for clicking on this and deciding to read! And I would also just like to say I really hope you enjoy my writing. If you'd like to PRETTY PLEASE vote or comment to let me know you're actually reading (haha). It would mean the world to me :) Anyways, I'll shut up now and let you do what you came here for! xx

~

~

~

Chapter 1

"Louis!" I screech across the airport where my best friend is walking out from the gate.

I run towards him with my arms spread out, an ear to ear grin on my face, and eyes sparkling with tears of happiness. His eyes settle on me, and he begins to run towards me with his big white, toothy grin and arms stretched out as well (we hug quite dramatically, I might add; very movie-like). My best friend was finally home after 3 months on tour.

~ 15 years earlier ~

"Bye mummy!" I holler as I get on the big, scary yellow bus for the first day of kindergarten. My heart is already racing.

"Bye honey! Stay safe! Have fun!" I hear her yell back as the doors shut at the front of the bus. As I hear the sound of the doors closing, I realize that this is it; there's no turning back now. I feel sick in nerves. I don't know anybody at my school. Oh god. As I walk on the bus, however, my nerves twist into excitement as I view all of the new faces!

I have my new purple backpack on filled with supplies for school, and now I have an excited smile covering my face with my head held high in confidence. I take look around the bus that is stuffed with kids while looking for a spot to sit. I continue to walk, step my step, seeing as that all of the seats are filled and find myself at the back of the bus. The only seats that are open are way back here where the scary big kids are. Fabulous. As I approach them I see a boy around my age, his small self getting picked on by some older bullies.

As I approach them, I gather up all of my bravery and yell, "Hey! Stop it!"

All heads turn my way- including the little boy around my age. I notice that his eyes are sparkling with tears as he is curled up in the corner of his seat, obviously trying to get away from the bullies.

"Or what?" Says the largest boy while standing up and peering over me. He's basically 100 feet tall and 500 pounds; he's massive and horrifying.

I didn't know what to do. I was practically paralyzed with fear from the towering figure standing over me. So, I did the only thing that came to my mind, kicked him. Hard. I notice that I ended up kicking higher than expected because it got up to a spot in between his legs and before I know it, he's covering that area and bending down in pain. Nice, Jordan. Nice.

First day of school- so far so good.

I smile, and ear-to-ear grin, and feel proud of myself as I sit down next to the boy. "Hi, I'm Jordan. What's your name?" I ask as the boy just sits there smiling at me.

He didn't respond. What was wrong with him? Why wasn't he responding? Soon enough, the boy pulled me into a tight hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! And Louis, but you can call me Lewis!" He says happily into my ear.

"I like Louis better." I state simply, "Can I call you that?"

He nods, "Yeah, sure, anything!"

~ Present day ~

Louis pulls me into a massive, bone-crushing hug. "I missed you so much, Jordan!" He yells into my ear, pretty much deafening me, but I'm used to it with his carrying voice.