Chapter 18

Please don't hate my for not updating.

Ily my darlings <3

~

~

~

A chill runs through my body as the piercing words are said. "What?" I whisper harshly, furious with the horrible person on the other end of the phone.

"Break little ole Louis' heart. It's the only way a certain picture won't be on Twitter tomorrow night." He/she/it says, Jordan's heart pounding out of her chest in worry. "Bye, Jordan."

Louis' POV

"You okay?" I yell down the hallway where Jordan exited, putting the last of the pancake into my mouth.

"Fine." She responds, appearing in the frame of the hallway while putting a big, white smile on her face.

"Okay." I smile, "What's the date?"

Jordan's smile widens, her large, white teeth filling up her face. "Guess." She demands, almost bouncing up and down in excitement.

"It isn't the first Saturday, is it?" I ask for verification. This is perfect. The first time we had a playdate, first Saturday of September. First actual date together, first Saturday of July. First everything, first Saturday of the month. That's just how it goes with us; we're Saturday people. And now, now the day she gives herself to me, first Saturday of December.

"It is!"

I grin largely, standing up and walking over to her as she stands there, practically glued to the wall. She always seems to do that; migrate towards anything she could possible hold on to. "Get over here," I whisper, setting my hands low on her waist, kissing her forehead and tilting her head up. She sets the tips of her feet on mine, standing slightly on her tip toes. "We're just Saturday people, aren't we?"

"I suppose so." She whispers back, placing her lips oh so gently on mine.

Warmth and comfort spreads through my body, sparks flying between her and me. God, I just love her. I think, trying to stop the smile from coming upon my face as our lips blend together. She focusses on my bottom lip, giving it a light bite before pulling away, her teeth still on my lip before separating them with a smile. "This is so lovey-dovey." She comments, and even though my eyes are still closed, I can picture her rolling her eyes at herself.

I open my eyes, seeing her gorgeous, welcoming smile. "Well, just face it, we're the mushy kind of couple."

Jordan smiles with a small sniffle, a result of her allergies, before stating, "We should record a song."

We step out of my small studio, large smiles on our faces as I end the recording.

"Well that only took all day," She comments sarcastically, leaning up on the controls board as she stretches her arms with a yawn.

I sit down in my chair, patting my leg signalling her to come cuddle up with me. "Hey, it is only six thirty-seven."

Jordan rolls her eyes then sits in my lap bridal style, her arm around my shoulder and head tossed back in exhaust. "Whatever."

I smile, taking in her beauty. I don't understand how she doesn't see how lovely she is; how she doesn't see her stunning smile, lovable laugh, and beautiful personality. It's not even that she's perfect, no, but she is to me. Every single one of her weird corks makes me beam in happiness because that's just her and there's no one really like her. She's weird and fun and ridiculous, but that's okay, because the fact that she is weird and fun and ridiculous is why I love her.