Chapter 6

Sorry again, you guys know I'm not the fastest updater! With schoolwork and it just being the holidays, there's a lot to do! So sorry about that. But because I've made you guys wait for so long, here's a longer chapter! Enjoy :)

~

~

~

Chapter 6

I bend down quickly to Louis earning myself a headache. "Louis, are you okay?" I ask, looking around for sober people who can help.

Another girl bends down next to me, she's quite beautiful. Long legs, tan skin, straight black hair. That's all I can really tell with my blurred vision and the darkness, but I know she's naturally pretty.

"I'll take care of him while you go yell at the idiot who did this, yeah?" She offers.

I nod and stand up to see Harry nowhere to be found. Where the hell did that bastard go? And why did he punch Louis? Was he jealous? Doesn't he know we're just friends?

I continue to walk around in circles around the whole club looking for Harry. That son of a bitch! First, he punches Louis, then he ditches! I stumble over to the hallway leading to the back ally, not exactly knowing why. "Haarrryy!" I call out down the hallway, causing some echoes to run through it.

I hear sniffles.

I move foreword to the end of the hallway until a figure starts to appear of them sitting on the ground. "Harry? Are you, crying?" I question.

"What? No. Just, just leave me alone."

"No. Harry, get your lazy ass up. We're going home." I order. I'm not going to go into all the mushy stuff and try to comfort him, he doesn't need to be comforted. He punched Louis, Louis should be the one getting comforted.

The takes one big, long, deep breathe and stands up as I walk back down the dark hallway as I hear him follow slowly behind.

~

The sun blinds me as I peel my eyelids open to the cold morning. I quickly turn around and shove my face into the pillow with a groan, feeling my stomach start to rumble up. Damn hangover! I groan again and sit up, trying to focus my eyes until I figure out that I'm not in my own flat! What the hell happened last night? I slowly and cautiously stand up, trying to keep my stomach under control, then walk to the door and down the unfamiliar hallway.

"You up?" I hear a feminine voice ring down the hallway.

"Um, yeah. Where am I?" I ask as I get to a very modern lounge room; bright orange couch, glass table, green chair, flat screen TV, white and grey walls, then on one side one big window giving a grey view of the city.

A girl around my age come from the also very modern kitchen. "Hi, I'm Julia. Nice to meet you!" She greets happily giving me a hug.

I awkwardly hug back. "Hi, um, what's going on?"

"Oh, you don't remember last night?" She chuckles as I give her a confused look. Who is the girl? "Well, at the club you got hammered and started dancing quite dirty with a rather attractive guy, tall, brown hair, blue eyes I think," Louis of course, but why was I dancing with him? "and then another rather attractive guy, this time with curly brown hair and green eyes and dimples, comes up and kind of punches the other one in the face. I think you mentioned their names where Louis and Harry? Anyways, you tried to give me directions to your house but ended up leading me to a dark ally, so I took you here to my place." She explains all in one breathe.

I nod slowly and look around at my surroundings; this chick must be rich! "Where are Louis and Harry? And why did Harry punch Louis?" I question. "Wait," I say, feeling my stomach turn over and puke dying to come up my throat. "Be right back!"