Chapter 8

Happy New Years Eve everyone! I got the votes and comments needed on the last chapter no more than 8 hours ago so I'd say I did pretty good updating quickly especially considering I'm on vacation(: So thanks for all the reads and stuff (almost 1,200 I think! :O) Enjoy the chapter!

~

~

~

Chapter 8

I pull away from Harry's pink lips, feeling the magical feeling you get after sharing a kiss with a special someone, and see a smiling Harry. I can tell just by the way his lips are formed, he still tastes the sweetness from the kiss. It was the kind of kiss everyone hopes for, the magical kiss in movies. Everyone should have someone to share that kind of kiss with, and it just so happens me and Harry's kisses are exactly like that.

"I like your dimples." I comment, trying to poke his right dimple, but fail as he loses his smile.

"No poking my dimple!" He protests, giving me a teasing 'What do you think you're doing?' kind of look.

I roll my bottom lip down and widen my eyes, trying to look cute. "Please." I beg.

He shakes his head at me, trying oh so much to not smile. I just continue to give him that face hoping he'll break soon. "Okay, fine!" He finally agrees, smiling like the cute idiot he is. I giggle and poke his adorable dimple. He chuckles and shakes his head at me. "You're cute."

"I only act like this when I'm with you." I confess. "You bring out the really girly side of me." Which it's true, I'm usually never the giggly, bubbly girl. But with Harry, he brings out that part of me, and I kind of like it. I like being able to be bubbly and giggly.

"So I'm special?" He queries.

I laugh and shrug. "Maybe." I say with a wink. "Hey, where'd Louis go?" I ask, looking over at the couch and seeing that there's now an empty space where he sat.

Harry looks around with a cute puzzled look on his face and replies, "I don't know. Maybe he went to his room?"

Before I could answer, Louis drags himself through the living room and into the kitchen looking worn out, tired, like he'd been crying. But why?

I mouth 'stay here' to Harry before cautiously standing up from the couch then walking to the fridge where Louis is standing. He looks like he should be finding something to eat, but his eyes just look dead, lonely.

"What's wrong, Boo?" I question softly, lying my head on his shoulder to stare at the refrigerator with him.

"Nothing." Lies, lies, lies.

"No, Boo, seriously, what's up?" I implore.

"It's nothing, Jordan. Drop it." He orders.

"Aww, Lou." I wrap my arms around his torso, turning my body so I'm looking at his face. Even though his face looks red and sad, he looks so beautiful and peaceful as well. I lean in and kiss him softly on the cheek then whispering in his ear, "You can tell me anything."

"I can't tell you until I know what you would think." He tells me, peeking over to look at me.

I cock my head to the side slightly, confused with his answer. Is he just waiting for me to say something about what's upsetting him? Asking for me to guess? Did I do something wrong? Does he want me to apologize for something?

"Is it," I start, focusing on what I could've done to make him upset. It's not Harry, right? I mean, I know he didn't want me to get that close to the rest of the boys but isn't he happy for me? "Is it Harry?"