Chapter 16 - Jouis

Enjoy(:

~

~

~

Chapter 16

~Five days later, back in London~

The elevator dings before Harry and I step out hand and hand into Louis' apartment building.

"I love air hockey." I state, looking over at Harry to see him smiling at me.

"You're not gonna love it after I kick your ass at it." He tease me with a wink.

Laughter flows out of my mouth. "Don't get so cocky, Styles. Remember, you're dealing with Ninja Jordan."

He laughs at my childish comment. "Oh, you're right. I better watch out for that badass."

I send him a wink, leaning up against the wall next to Louis' door as Harry fishes around his pocket for keys. He pulls out the keys with a cute satisfied look on his face before putting the key into the lock and turning it... the wrong way.

"Why isn't this working?" He pouts, shaking the door handle in frustration.

I grin widely before bumping him with my hip, scooting him over and opening the door easily. I look over at Harry who has a unmissable redness to his cheeks before walking into the fancy flat with Harry following behind. But, I don't see an empty apartment like I suspected.

"Louis!" I screech, darting over to where he stands next to Julia with my arms spread out waiting for one of those welcoming embraces.

"Oh my God, Jordan, I've missed you so much!" He exclaims, taking a few steps towards me before engulfing me in his arms and chest.

I hold onto him tightly, my heart being out of my chest with exhilaration and excitement. "God, I've missed your hugs." I huff, gripping him tighter than before and inhaling his familiar scent. The fact that just a day ago I was thinking about seeing him again, wanting so bad to mess up his hair and beat him in Mario Kart and now, here, I'm lost in his arms like happily ever after.

"Well, I think we'll be going." A feminine voice calls, distracting us from our moment as we both separate and turn to see Julia with her bag and Harry with his jacket by the door.

"Bye, Julia. See you later, mate. We need to catch up soon." Louis says with a grin on his face before looking back down at me.

"Bye guys!"

I give them a small wave as they exit, chorusing, "Bye guys!"

Louis brings me back in front of him, showing me his warming smile as his eyes look like they're about to cry, however they have no moisture in them.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Boo." I reply, leaning in and giving him a small peck on the cheek.

"No, not like that."

I cock my head to the side, curious as to what he means. He sighs. "Don't you get it? Haven't you seen the way I look at you?" He asks, giving me a look that makes me feel like a year five. "I love everything about you! I love how you tap your pencil on your teeth when you're doing your homework that you don't want to do in the first place, I love how you tug at that piece of hair behind your ear when you're bored or don't know what to say, I love how whenever you get a doughnut you have to get chocolate milk with it, I love how when you laugh your cute little face scrunches up and you bend over, I love how you always have a little hop to your step when you walk, I love how when you smile it is pretty much covering your entire face and your perfectly white teeth show. I love all those small little things you don't even realize you're doing but drives me crazy. I love you, dammit."