Chapter 3

She was going through his conference files. "Miss Sanyal you are with me today" He came towards her desk and said. "Yes Sir, Mr. Castillo." All other interns were looking at her. "I am waiting Miss Sanyal, anytime now." She moved her feet walking after him.

"Did you forget the dress code for some reason today Miss Sanyal?" She was taken aback by his cold tone. "S...sorry Sir, I wasn't expecting that I will be working with you today sir" She shuttered badly. "One thing Miss Sanyal, try not to think once you are in this office, it is kind of my thing to do. And as I remember I have stated that you will be serving as my temporary secretary, when you will work closely with me."

She looked down on her shoes, suddenly the pattern on them seems to be much interesting then the rest of the surroundings. "Look at me when I talk to you Miss Sanyal, I found it highly disrespectful that you don't maintain an eye contact with me when I talk to you." He told her she remained as stiff as she was before.

Why he feels bad upon scolding her? Was it because she was his first intern in ages? Someone who can judge him for his mistakes? He is supposed to be her mentor, a teacher. That means he had the right to scold her doesn't he? Then why he feels bad about this? Bad about scolding her.

"I am sorry sir; I will remember from the next time" She whispered still not looking at him. "Follow me Miss Sanyal" And she did quietly. She was afraid that if she even squeaked he will shout. For some reason today he was in very bad mood, he just doesn't know why it was so. Why he was in a bad mood. It is not like she upset him or something.

"Today I will be meeting the other trainees in conference room and I am going to teach them few of the basics of designing, some key points that only real life can teach you, the theory is necessary to know the concepts but it is the practical that actually clears them." He told her. She nodded. He wonders why she wasn't saying anything else. She is just agreeing with everything he was telling.

That is not like her, she likes to question, was she afraid of him for some reason?

She was looking at him from afar. He was telling the other interns about the secrets of designing. Trishna have to admit that he is really a very good teacher, and she is really very lucky that he is teaching her. She felt extremely lucky that he was her mentor.

"So did you learn something from this Miss Sanyal?" She looked into his eyes and the closeness was affecting her badly yet again. She nodded. "Use your words Miss Sanyal. I cannot understand sign language yet." She felt deeply embarrassed because she can feel his eyes probing her. Questioning her, and she doesn't liked to be gazed like that.

"Follow Me Miss Sanyal, today is model exhibition day. I am going to see the models of the car thus made by interns as if I approve then only they can procced with the real life working models." He informed. But nobody told her about this and she doesn't have anything to show. "What happened? Why are you acting like this today Miss Sanyal? Is there something wrong with you? That is making you unable to follow my orders correctly?" He asked. "n...no sir"

"Follow me, before I grow old and shrivelled and die of exhaustion waiting for you" He said and get into his elevator. She imagined that and a laugh broke on her face. He looked at her amused. This laugh had made his day, for some reason he cannot take his eyes off her. She looked so good laughing.

She felt his gaze upon him, and stopped. She didn't met his eyes after that, afraid he might be angry at her for laughing. They made their way down the big expo room where every intern was presenting a model of a car. Every intern except her. Because no one told her. She knew why ever since she had started to work for him personally, the trainers and the interns started to resent her.