Thanking Itachi she left and going outside to get some air.  

'I should look at the elements of the barrier before he gets back so I know exactly what I need'

'Good Idea'

Miyaka just growled out loud ignoring Akuma's comment.  Finding a tree and climbing up to a suitable branch to sit on, she opened the scroll reading the strange language.  But she couldn't read it or understand it, the only way she could read it was with help from Akuma.  

Closing the scroll then crossing her legs and putting her hands on her knees in a meditating position.  Slowing her breathing and closing her eyes, letting her chakra pull her into darkness.

Opening her eyes all she could see was darkness, except steps that led up a strange-looking chair. It was made out of swords, they all went in different directions forming a smooth seat and the handles stuck out of the side and at the armrests.

"This is rare you never come to visit me on your own"

Sitting in the chair there was a woman, she looked to be in her mid-twenties.  Her left leg was over the armrest hanging loosely, while the other in a normal position in front of it,  one of her hands was holding up her head which was resting on her left leg, while the other hand was holding a wine glass between her fingers swirling the liquid around in the glass.

Miyaka's expression didn't change from her emotionless stare.  She had to be careful when talking to her now that she is in her inner mind, instead of in reality.  Here Akuma could kill her if she wanted to, but she wouldn't if Miyaka dies so does she.  

Putting the glass down on the right armrest, Akuma got up starting to walk down towards her.

"You can act all tough if you want but I know how you are inside and out.  You came here because you need help reading that scroll, and you can't understand it unless you use my eyes"

 Once Akuma got close enough she cupped the side of Miyaka's face smiling at her, her eyes shining a bright green.  Her hair was in a high ponytail that went down to her hips, the familiar tattoos on her arms made Miyaka remember a certain memory.

Akuma sighed and walked back up  the stairs towards her chair 

"I'll let you use my powers but I'll expect something in return later"

Sitting down in the same position taking her glass and gulping it down throwing it into the darkness. Putting her arm over her eyes as she leaned her head back.  A tear escaped her eye leaving a trail down her cheek. 

"Just leave already before I change my mind"

"Fine" Is all she had said from that whole conversation.  She closed her eyes again

Once her eyes opened they started to burn.  Biting her lip she tried to hold back a scream, Akuma was letting her use her powers but every time Miyaka uses it, it becomes very painful.  Opening the scroll she could understand the words now even though it was extremely painful.

                                                ~*~

Once she was finished reading it she closed her eyes, and slowly let them return to normal.  closing the scroll she jumped down from the tree, something went slowly was running down the side of her face.  Whipping it away she noticed that she was sweating from using so much chakra reading the scroll.  

Walking a bit away from the hideout so no one could see her, there was a river which looked to be soothing if she had to decide to go in.  Looking around carefully to see if anyone was around when she couldn't sense anything she slipped out of her clothes and dived into the water washing away the sweat and blood from her body from her injuries.  

After washing off and putting her clothes back on, deciding to go for a walk seemed like a good idea. Going in a random direction, her mind wandered to Kakuzu.  She heard rumors about how he had a horrible temper and a bloodthirsty killer for high priced bounties.  Well, some of that was true but she didn't see the bloodthirsty side of him so she couldn't be sure.

Something snapped her out of her thought when she had to catch a kunai between her fingers so it didn't hit her.  Letting it drop hitting the ground with a thump, a cloaked figure zipped from behind her.  She leaped away from it but it went after her.  Looking behind she was unable to see his face, there wasn't anyone who would be after her so who could it be.  

Changing direction to try and get away from the hideout suddenly she was rammed from the side and both of them hitting the ground hard.  Scrambling to her feet just in time to block a kunai with her own, the hood of her attacker blew off.  Miyaka glared at him as sparks flew from the clashing kunai. "So, it's you.  You're going to try and making me work for you by force now, Kantou?"

Jumping away from each other Miyaka landed on a tree branch just above where they were standing formally.  She wasn't able to fight him at full strength, so she had to use tricks to beat him. Going on the balls of her feet, about to jump but something hit her on the back of her head knocking her out.

The only thing she could think of was 'I'm sorry Kakuzu'

____________________________________________________

Another chapter done :) 

Could I have some positive feedback please I'v been feeling a little down and need something to lift my spirits.

Vote, rate, and comment