Chapter 13

Disclaimer I do not own Naruto or the characters. I only own my plot and my own characters.

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13

The Akatsuki were in a little group waiting for the others and making sure there weren't anymore enemies. When Itachi looked up narrowing his eyes then looked back down. "Their back" he said simply.

Someone fell from the sky landing on the ground behind Leader, making a cloud of dust. Sasori walked out of the dust with Emi on his left shoulder. She hopped down and walked over to Leader. He looked down at her since he was much taller than her.

"Can you contact Hidan and Kakuzu, tell them to evacuate the building. My Sensei going to bring down the mansion." All of their eyes widened. "What?! How on earth is she going to that, un?!" Deidara exclaimed Emi looked down "trust me, you don't want to know. And she's the only one that can do it and survive."

~*~

(Cue the music here)

Miyaka slid backward making scuff marks on the carpet, then came to a halt in a crouching position. "I know you're not even trying my dear" Kantou was standing on one foot with the other in the air bent sideways from kicking her. She stood up crossing her arms. "What makes you think that?" putting his foot down he raised an eyebrow. "Because I've seen you fight before, and I know you're not even trying."

She smirked at him. He was right, she wasn't even trying and neither was he though. She could tell he was just fending her off a bit, and neither of them had landed a decent hit.  

Looking at Kantou now his smile that was previously on his face was replaced by a frown. Her frown left her face as well. It was time to actually get serious, and take him down for good. Then she won't have to worry about him constant harassing for her to work for him.

Kantou let his chakra seep out of his body and around himself, making part of the carpet rip and the wall crack slightly. Miyaka's doing the same except it was a dark eerie purple. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath her hands twitched slightly.

'Akuma. Are you ready? I'm going to use everything I've got to take him down.'

"Of course I'm ready. It's been so long since this happened."

It was true though it's been about three years since she has used Akuma's full powers on an enemy. And she could feel the excitement coming from Akuma and onto her. It was so powerful, and that meant that her powers would be at their peak.

The more emotion Akuma has the more power she will exert, depending on the mood. But most of the time she isn't this excited.

She opened her eyes staring at Kantou. His eyes widened at her bright glowing green ones. "So you're going to get serious, Huh, Miyaka? Or should I say Shadow." She raised an unimpressed eyebrow at him. "Just because your one of the few people that know my other identity, doesn't mean that you can call me that Kantou." He gave her a smile.

(The music should be around 1:45. If not then adjust it or it wouldn't be how I want it to be)

She glared at him and charged head on eyes shining and kunai in both hands ready to defend.

'Tell me when you're ready, Akuma'

"Ya Ya I will"

Kantou threw a bunch of shuriken at her which she countered with one kunai and threw the other at him, which he dodged easily. "Lightning Style: Piercing Rod!" A sharp looking rod encased in lightning came at her. Stopping she quickly did hand signs 'Wind Style: Wind wall!" She had her hands in front of her then threw them to her sides so her arms were sticking out making a shield of wind appear in front of her. The rod hit it and dispelled because of its affinity.

Kantou sucked his teeth at her. He weaved some more hand signs "Fire Style: Exploding Flame Shots!" He shot his hands out and big fireballs came out of his hands.

"Miyaka! Don't let those hit you, they explode on impact!"

'On it'

They hit her straight on and Kantou's eyes lit up because they exploded instantly. A Kunai came flying out of the settling smoke surprising him making him move just in time, but scratched his cheek slightly.

Once the smoke settled Miyaka was standing in the same spot unharmed. He snarled at her. He could see the shield like skin glowing around her making her impossible to touch.  

She ran at him making him panic slightly. Throwing paper bombs at her they exploded but she flew out of the smoke about to attack him but he moved to the side taking something out of his back pouch, which appeared to be a scroll. He unrolled it biting his thumb slamming it in the middle making smoke appear.

Akuma took control of her body and made her twist slightly avoiding the strange weapon that was swung at her. The smoke settled and Kantou was standing with a giant sword resting on his shoulder. his chakra was flaring and allot stronger now.

"How the hell did he get his hands on that!?"

Miyaka was confused.

'On what?'

She could feel Akuma's mood suddenly change. "What's wrong? Why aren't you attacking now?" He gave her a smile.

"Whatever you do, don't let that thing even graze you. It can penetrate my powers. It's my weakness. And a very sacred weapon!"

She snarled the last part sharply. Miyaka had a feeling that this fight just got more intense.

~*~

Kakuzu stopped in his tracks when he heard loud crashing sound from above him. He wasn't sure if it was Hidan or Miyaka but, that feeling that he felt not too long ago was bothering him.

Suddenly a familiar voice was heard in his head.

"Kakuzu, leave the building. Emi got into contact with Miyaka."

"Is she out of the building?" he was secretly hoping that she was out and safe, also far away from Kantou.

"No. Emi said for both you and Hidan to evacuate because she's going to bring it down."

Leader cut the connection, and Kakuzu just stared into space for a few seconds before he realized what that woman was doing. There was no way she was going to survive if she brought the mansion down. Hidan and himself would survive but Miyaka wasn't immortal like themselves.

He heard more banging and crashing from the floor above him. He ran in that direction having a feeling that it wasn't Hidan or the fight would have ended already.

__________________________________________________________________

I know it's short but hey, I'm trying here! The pic is the weapon i was just to lazy to explain what it looked like.

Vote rate comment.