"Ansh!" Ansh straightened himself and cleared his throat. Nandini pressed her lips.

"Ji bhai?"

"Are you willing to have your dinner or you also had something outside?" Asked Abhi sarcastically. Ansh nodded in no vigorously.

"No no bhai. I'm very particular about my health. I only eat home made healthy food. I didn't have unhygienic, unhealthy, street food outside. I'm very hungry." Replied Ansh flaunting himself. Nandini fumed at his indirect taunts.

"Yeah, right. You eat everything hygienic and healthy and that's why twice in week you visited Domino's. To have healthy home made food? Right?" Abhi mocked while Ansh's face fell.

He looked here and there being embarrassed to which Nandini giggled and Abhi shook his head. He was leaving towards dining table when he stopped in mid and turned only to see Ansh glaring at Nandini and was about to say her something.

"Should I give you a written invitation now, Ansh?" Ansh straightened himself and nodded in no.

Nandini closed her mouth with her palm to stop her laugh. Ansh followed Abhi while muttering some unhealthy curses to her. Abhi smiled.

He was looking at her giggling face with the corner of his eyes. The thought that her bhaiyu scolded her bhai for her was making her happy. And he was happy to see her happy face after a long time.

________________

"Arey, why are you making sad faces. Eat na, eat more pani puri, that pav bhaji. Eat eat. So that your stomach will do more dance." Said Manik while making Nandini drink water who was looking all exhausted. She gave him tired look. Manik glared at her.

The thing is - Because of eating lots of street food yesterday night, Nandini is facing stomachache from morning. She didn't tell this to anyone and took a tablet but at noon, when Manik came to do lunch with her, she was puking her guts out. And rest you all can guess.

"Mani, please. If you can then continue your taunting and scolding session later. I'm feeling very tired. I want to sleep." Said Nandini in weak voice while dropping her head on his shoulder. Manik looked at her worriedly.

"Achcha ok. You sleep, I'll just inform Ansh and ask him to bring the doctor." He said caressing her hairs. She raised her head a bit to look at him.

"No. Bhai is having important meeting. Don't disturb him. And just take me to home. I'll take rest over there. Mumma bhi hogi. No need of doctor. It's just food poisoning." She whispered slowly. Manik glared at her.

"Are you a doctor? No right? Then let the doctor decide what it is. You no need to give your own stupid assumptions. We are going home and I'm calling the doctor there only." Nandini was about to say something when Manik said-

"No arguments." Nandini made faces while keeping head on his shoulder again.

"Monster." Manik lightly hits her head.

"I heard that." Nandini didn't say anything in return just encircled her arm in his and slept closing her eyes. Manik shook his head.

He slowly picked her in his arms making sure not to disturb her sleep. He looked at her who was sleeping peacefully in his arms. He kissed her forehead lovingly to which she snuggled in his arms more and hided her face in his chest. Manik smiled at her antics and left from there holding her protectively in his arms.

______________

"Is she alright doctor? Nothing to worry, right? She had stomachache too." Asked Niyonika worriedly who was sitting beside Nandini while doctor was checking her. Manik and Cabir were standing near her. Doctor smiled at her after checking Nandini.

"Don't worry Mrs. Malhotra. She's absolutely fine. It is a food poisoning. Her stomach couldn't digest that street food so she puked it all and also had stomachache. There will be some weakness too. I have written these medicines for her. Please bring that and give her accordingly. And yes, no outside food at all. Just give her something home made, healthy and light food to eat. She will get fine soon." Saying this doctor left. Nandini looked at all.

"Dekha, maine bataya tha na. I'm all fine. It's just a food poisoning. But you all had to bring that boring doctor to feed my tummy with his yucky medicines. Ewww!" Said Nandini making face while trio looked at each other before saying-

"Shut up!" Nandini made a pout while trio glared at her. She was about to get up when cabir held her hand.

"Don't you dare to step down from this bed, barbie. I'm telling you. Already because of your stubbornness you are sick. Now like a good girl listen to us or I'll get very angry. I'm going to bring the medicines. Take care till then, ok?" Nandini made a sad pout and nodded. Cabir went out after patting her head lovingly.

"Take rest bachcha. You know how much worried I got seeing your pale face? Take care care of yourself, Nandu. Mumma loves you so much. She can't see you like this. Aaram karo theek hai? Mannu, you stay with her. I'm going to make healthy food for her. Khichdi and palak soup. She will feel better." Saying this Niyonika left after pecking her forhead while Nandini widened her eyes in horror.

"Palak soup? Khichdi? No waysssss." Manik glared at her.

"Yes ways. We are not bearing your tantrums here. Have it quietly and sleep. Humesha apni manmaani karni hoti hai." Scolded Manik to which she flared her nose and turned her face away. Manik just shook his head and sat there reading some mails on his mobile.

Soon Niyonika entered with a soup and Khichdi. After throwing lots of tantrums finally Niyonika and Manik made her finish all the meal. They agave her medicine and she lied down.

After sometime, Ansh and Raj entered inside with worried face.

"What happened to Princess/ Nandi?" Both asked together to which Niyonika shushed them.

"Slowly. She just slept. We will talk outside. She's fine now." They both nodded and went outside after pecking her forehead with lots of love. Niyonika went behind them while Manik stayed with Nandini.

"Ansh, Raj. Don't panic. Nandu is fine. She had stomachache and puked in office because of the street food she had yesterday night. Doctor gave her medicines. She is sleeping." Both sighed in relief.

"Me and bhai always scold her, not to eat those street food. But madam never listen. Now see. And on top of that, no one informed me. I would have come na." Ansh said being concerned. Niyonika kept hand on his shoulder.

"Manik was there, Anshu. And Nandu said you had important meeting. That's why we didn't inform you. We both and Cabir were there for her. Relax. She will be fine." Ansh sighed and nodded.

"Come on, you guys must be hungry. I'll serve the dinner. Let's go." Niyonika said to which they nodded and left to have dinner.

Screen freezes.