Bloodstained Lips (Hiro x Reader)

"Are you seriously going?" you asked, following Hiro out of the bedroom. You watched him tug on his shoes and jacket.

"Of course I am! Want to come?" Hiro offered, grabbing his robot. 

You thought of being surrounded by burly men betting money in a dark alley. "Uh. . . no thanks." You grabbed Hiro's shoulder as he was about to leave. "Come on, Hiro, it's really dangerous. You should stay in."

"No way!" Hiro exclaimed, shrugging you off. "This is going to be an epic fight. I need the money."

"For what?" you asked, exasperated. "The chance of you getting hurt or arrested is really high, genius." 

Hiro made a face. "If you can't accept the fact I'm a botfighter, then maybe you shouldn't hang out with me anymore."

With that, he rushed out the door, leaving you alone. 

* * *

Hours passed, and you were still sitting in Hiro's room, waiting for him to come back. Hope he earned lots and lots of money by now, you thought bitterly.

You glanced out of the window. It was really late. Aunt Cass will be worried. You stood up abruptly. I should go find Hiro. You pulled on your jacket, going over what Hiro told you. Okay, where's Fortune Road? You set off in the chilly night, shivering. 

You already heard yelling when you approached the corner of the street. Your heartbeat quickened and you hurried towards the noise. Silently, you peered into the alley. Your legs felt wobbly when you saw two men hovering over Hiro. Your friend was still on the ground, blood trickling out of his mouth.

I knew it, you thought bitterly. You slipped into the alley, then wondered how to get the guys away from Hiro. 

You picked up a large piece of cracked sidewalk and crept up behind one of the men, then slammed it into his skull. He crumpled to the ground, and his buddy turned around. You dropped the chunk of sidewalk and backed away.

"Hah! Just some pesky girl," the man sneered, backing you up against the wall.

"Don't you dare touch her," Hiro said suddenly, staggering to his feet. The man glared at Hiro. 

"Please," the man said. "I can beat both of you up with my eyes closed," he boasted. 

Hiro gritted his bloodstained teeth, and picked up the piece of sidewalk you dropped. He flung it at the tormentor's head and immediately the man fell to the ground.

You glanced up at Hiro sadly. "I'm sorry," you said. "I was just worried, but don't worry, I won't hang around you anymore."

Hiro watched you get to your feet shakily. When you were about to turn around, he grabbed your arm. "Wait, (Y/N). I'm sorry for saying that to you. You're my best friend and I want you by my side all the time."

You didn't say anything.

"What's wrong?" Hiro asked.

"Did you just friendzone me?" you replied, staring up at him.

Hiro blushed. "What?" He paused. "Oh."

You nodded stiffly. "It's okay." 

Hiro felt guilty when you pulled your arm free and began to walk away. He rushed to catch up with you again, and stepped in front of you. "Hey, (Y/N). I didn't mean it that way." He blushed. "You're more than a friend to me."

Your face softened. "What?"

Hiro pursed his lips and nodded. You stood there silently for a moment, then looked up at Hiro. His eyes widened hopefully, but you just grinned and reached up, wiping some blood off his mouth. "Hey, Hiro. You really expect me to kiss you right now, in this dingy alley, while you're bleeding?"

"Why not?" Hiro asked, a goody smile tugging at his mouth. You blushed as Hiro leaned forward and pressed his lips to yours. You were slightly grossed out by the blood trickling into your mouth but you didn't care.

A few minutes later, the two of you crept into the cafe, but Cass was already waiting for you. She gasped. "You both got hurt?" she asked, staring at your bloodstained lips. 

Oh, great. . . how do we explain this. . . 

* * *

Who plays League of Legends? Add me: Pikachell.

I'm a noob yay xD

~Clover